[Bug] Stone-Carving tool not for sale by heart vendor — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[Bug] Stone-Carving tool not for sale by heart vendor

Not sure how to solve this one - I'm slowly chipping away on my Griffon, today going for the stone-carving tools from Awakened Servant Tooraj in DoV, but they were not for sale from him. Maybe I bought and used them before I had finished PoF, or something? Either way, no item, no griffon, right? What can I do to get it after all?

Comments

• It looks like the NPC may have a few different tabs/bags/options; did you check each one?

If you continue to have issue, you can contact the CS Team via the 'Support' link above/below.

Good luck.

• Linken.6345Linken.6345 Member ✭✭✭✭

You can only use it one time so check the open skies achievement if you dont already have them.

• It's not uncommon to forget buying something that's used just for a collection. As @Linken.6345 suggests, check the collection itself to make sure you still need it.

"With great power comes not-so-great utility bills."

• Checked all tabs for the vendor, all by bank tabs etc, and this is a screen shot of the collection... Will contact support, I think...

gw011.jpg

• Is the Mini Awakened Elite Archer available? (Unless you have purchased it beforehand.) That's the tab they should be in.

Regardless, the CS Team is probably your best bet.

Good luck.

• Khisanth.2948Khisanth.2948 Member ✭✭✭✭

Hmm at least for that screenshot you are in the wrong area ...

• @Khisanth.2948 said:

Oh yes, but the point is it's not there.

Relic Preservation Materials purchased from the Follower Xunn aren't there either, and the support team is not responding to my ticket, woo!

• Linken.6345Linken.6345 Member ✭✭✭✭

@silke.1327 said:

@Khisanth.2948 said:

Oh yes, but the point is it's not there.

Relic Preservation Materials purchased from the Follower Xunn aren't there either, and the support team is not responding to my ticket, woo!

Well when did you put in your ticket they are slow to respond atm can take 1-3 weeks mate

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.