Builds for wvw group support

messiah.1908

here are 2 types of build i use with a guild/group fights in wvw . some of which are also perfect for gvg (bit smaller fight as 15v15)

all build revolve around ventari build which i like (other like FB which all known and scrapper which starting to make an entrance are also viable)

why ventari when we have so much micromanaging?ventari has the best healing modifiersventari has the best healing out putventari can be used from range from the back line so can heal both the front line from safe spot and back line with 2-3 sec movement (but harder to master)low cd on support skills*also do some dmg while using his skills

ventari/mallyxhealer and condi handling - usually used on the melee train to cleanse conditions and heal themthis build has 3k armor and 23k hp.also as you run with the melee usually you need some dmg reduction traits. and you'll have in addition to protection from your group another 35% dmg reduction (with food).you have 97% out going healing (with food change you can have the 100%)the buildhttp://gw2skills.net/editor/?vlAQNApemnnNeNSyJvJRNlHlsoykS4U5SJIssrklTlJNgCeY9lc2xO94nH-jVSDQBRZ/hFeEAkk6Py7QAIhHAAAOBACSJoWU+xH9B3DCAmUArqUVVVSB06ML-w

start with mace/shield cause you want to proc the sigils from the staff. usually there will be lots of aoe and conditions at the start so use mallyx to transfer conditions to you from your allies with PA and facet of nature. as the aoe usually is about 5 sec use true nature to transfer 3 conditions and swap to ventari which transfer 3 conditions. if you dont have conditions on you dont use true nature and save it for ventari cleanse.with ventari you can cleanse more and heal as needed and staff 4 also cleanse 2 conditions and true nature cleanse 3 more (20 sec cd with ventari alacrity can reduce to 15 sec)

in your group you must run with boons spammer like mesmer or FB to cover your resistance and give stability as PA is your stun break. dont use any other skill with mallyx to save nrg to spamm PA.

ventari/jallishealer and dmg reduction - the dmg reduction part also effect conditions so although you wont cleanse as much from allies you negate the dmg from the condi bomb.when handle right you can have 10 sec of dmg reductionalso this build offer great stability stacking during fight and reduce further the dmg you take by 15%.regen will heal about 940 per sec, and boon will heal about 1500 each 3 sec which mean alone it can give 1500 healing per sec to allies passivelyyou also have 1800 power so your attack do some dmg. you have good condi cleanse with ventari skillsi think its the best build out there to negate dmg and heal and cleanse with stability and regen. but you must master the tablet moves

the buildhttp://gw2skills.net/editor/?vlAQNApemnnNWNSyJrJRNl/ksoygS4U5QJIscrklZlZ9iQGx+5s3WNgEaA-jVSDQBXS9n9oPAAnAA5dIAMkSQJ8AAiy+DZR53CPCABAOAev7d/9Av/+7v/+7193f/93f/93f/9SB06ML-w

mace or sword doesnt matter.start with jallis and stack stability. you can use true nature to give another 2 stacks if a cc bomb from mesmer is coming.use RotGD and swap to ventariwith ventari the basics rotation heal or cleanse

the third build i tend to use less is ventari herald. the main reason is the power rev already use herald and stack boons, also FB stack boons and mesmer. the main thing is herald give perma protection to the group which is 33% dmg reduction. but as the burst dmg is about 5 sec RotGD is much better while other will proc the protection.

hope you like it

i will try to put video so you can see the numbers

here is a video with ventari/herald. was late and couple of drinks. with pug squad we were usually 10-15 ppl versus 25-40 ppl or 2 ways..had fun and commander calls were great so i knew where to put the healing by the direction of the group movement.

you can see the healing output in average 5k hps (in sustain fights)healing from range from safe spothealing with the melee trainthe group in less tight as organized group should be which could make my life more simple and the hps more higher.

hope you like it

@"messiah.1908" said:here is a video with ventari/herald. was late and couple of drinks. with pug squad we were usually 10-15 ppl versus 25-40 ppl or 2 ways..had fun and commander calls were great so i knew where to put the healing by the direction of the group movement.

you can see the healing output in average 5k hps (in sustain fights)healing from range from safe spothealing with the melee trainthe group in less tight as organized group should be which could make my life more simple and the hps more higher.

hope you like it

that prolly works cus ur cmder in that vid is playing so "lame" he just never goes for the fight.i mean he plays like i do when i roam and pick on blobs try lurk 1 of em and kill him.

in your case u have 2 guild groups there vs equal size blob yet hes scared to go in >.<.

if he would go fully aggressive i doubt this healer is gonna work out.

@reddie.5861 said:

@"messiah.1908" said:here is a video with ventari/herald. was late and couple of drinks. with pug squad we were usually 10-15 ppl versus 25-40 ppl or 2 ways..had fun and commander calls were great so i knew where to put the healing by the direction of the group movement.

hope you like it

that prolly works cus ur cmder in that vid is playing so "lame" he just never goes for the fight.i mean he plays like i do when i roam and pick on blobs try lurk 1 of em and kill him.

in your case u have 2 guild groups there vs equal size blob yet hes scared to go in >.<.

the commander act great and had good choices. you werent there and the vid show only part.we were so outnumbers versus bigger blobswhen we had another commander they were about 5-8 pplthis week we are so outnumberedwe won 80% of the fights with him so far that night.

ppl dont like ventari cause they dont know how to handle it. you need to master it and even me still in a curve learningscrapper is more easy way but the output healing is less and more spread around more ppl . so while rev can heal 1 man 8k scrapper would heal 5 man 1k

@messiah.1908 said:

@messiah.1908 said:here is a video with ventari/herald. was late and couple of drinks. with pug squad we were usually 10-15 ppl versus 25-40 ppl or 2 ways..had fun and commander calls were great so i knew where to put the healing by the direction of the group movement.

hope you like it

the commander act great and had good choices. you werent there and the vid show only part.we were so outnumbers versus bigger blobswhen we had another commander they were about 5-8 pplthis week we are so outnumberedwe won 80% of the fights with him so far that night.

ppl dont like ventari cause they dont know how to handle it. you need to master it and even me still in a curve learningscrapper is more easy way but the output healing is less and more spread around more ppl . so while rev can heal 1 man 8k scrapper would heal 5 man 1k

I don't like scrapper ether. But you heal someone for 8k after 2s... That's enough for them to die.Also stop calculating regeneration, it's not all that much higher than guardians and guardian is in every party...

@SloRules.3560 said:

@messiah.1908 said:here is a video with ventari/herald. was late and couple of drinks. with pug squad we were usually 10-15 ppl versus 25-40 ppl or 2 ways..had fun and commander calls were great so i knew where to put the healing by the direction of the group movement.

hope you like it

I don't like scrapper ether. But you heal someone for 8k after 2s... That's enough for them to die.Also stop calculating regeneration, it's not all that much higher than guardians and guardian is in every party...

that is the point with ventari and why ppl dont like it as you must master it with anticipation and look around. most ppl like to spam skills and not to use tactics.first the delay is 1 sec. and the heal skill alone heal you for 3200 and regen for 950 (which is the best . fb is 650)

FB is good for its cleanse and protection and aegisscrapper is good for its cleanse (best so far) and its easy sustain healingventari is good for its burst heal and dmg reduction with jalis and boons spamming with herald and okiesh cleanse

Archived