Sentinel's Bane

notebene.3190

Before I sell this for over 3 gold (!), can anyone tell me what is so special about this that I might be missing?

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Sentinel%27s_Bane

I notice the one I have doesn't have those stats. Mine is Condition, Power, Vitality. Is there no other ring with that stat combo? Is (are) there (a) class build(s) where a pair of these (I notice they aren't unique) is the way to go?

Lvl 80 exotic accessories are usually rather expensive compared to other armor of the same quality, simply because there still is a market for those who hit lvl 80 but have yet to acquire their ascended trinkets, and crafting them yourself still costs quite a bit.

Naturally these players still want the best stats for their exotic gear, so what drives the price usually comes down to how in demand that specific stat combination is and how costly it is to craft a similar item yourself.

Since this ring is not part of any collection, you can safely sell it to the highest bidder on the trading post (assuming you don't need it) for a little extra gold.

Woops, sorry! I didn't get any notifications, so didn't think anyone was responding. Glad I stopped by!

No, it doesn't say collectible. I see other rings with other stat combos that don't sell anywhere near as much as this one. Was wondering if maybe it was some sort of nice item and I should hang on to it in case I want to play whatever class build uses it.

Now I gotta go look at my notification settings. :confused:

• 3 weeks later...

Wanted to circle back around to this briefly. I hung on to that thing, thinking I was going to stumble across this great answer to the universe, and now the ask is like 62s and I missed out on my 5+ gold.

Of course, if I did sell it for 5+ gold, I would have found out that was stupid because it as the best thing ever and worth far more. So probably wouldn't win either way. :)

Archived