Looking for an artist [gold commissions]

Arya.3841

Hello artist friends,

Today I've a special request for anyone with a talent. I'm looking for someone to do 2 drawings for a gift card.

Drawing :

• Draw a jack-a-lop and a teddy bear in friendly situation. Probably add some texts too but I'll provide it.
  • One character (human)(Drawings don't need background)

Deadline is : end of october (around 6 weeks to draw it).Price : 600 golds in game (Guild Wars 2) (EU server)

What I'm looking for is : an artist able to work/communicate with me. By this, I mean, I'll send my objective, what I was thinking of (only as a guideline for you). And I just hope the artist can put me in the loop by giving me feedback at each phase and show me the progress.My only scare is : a drawing which is as far as possible from what I'm looking for and lot of efforts wasted for the artist. I'm not going to say to anyone how the jackalop must smile or anything like this.

If you are interested, please send me a private mail on this forum and I'll send you the details :)

Apologies for my english, not my mother tongue.

Hmm this sounds interesting. Sadly I draw without any digital stuff but instead doing it the "oldschool way" and so I can't send any copies of it. Haven't drawn anything gw2 related in a long time now since I'm more focused on making music and drawing concepts for the stories of my musical projects. But I know quite a few who could help out with drawing something in your request. I'll tell my other artist friends about this and maybe they can help. Overall I wish you good luck with your finding and I hope you have a nice day :)

Too bad indeed. Did you scan your art ? Would love to see it. I used to draw but with a broken hand and elbow... I don't do anything good anymore. And I don't have the patience to learn again every movement with my arm again.

Well if your friends are interested, they just have to send me a message, I don't bite. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Theramaguc, thanks for the offer. I found an artist. In fact, I found more than one. We found a bit more golds to spend and now we're following their amazing work. Everything should be ready for December which is really cool.But I appreciate your offer. :)

@Gaile : duly noted. ;)

Archived