Pvp Thieves

Endorphin.9147

@Isle of Stars.3049 said:

@Endorphin.9147 said:How many thief characters does Sindrener have?

Why that many, if I may ask? I didn't know that there are people who builds more than one characters with the same class.

Its faster to change chars than changing builds.

In fact, having multiple characteres the same class let you change builds midgane by switching. Despite the time penalty.

@SoulSin.5682 said:

Why that many, if I may ask? I didn't know that there are people who builds more than one characters with the same class.

Its faster to change chars than changing builds.

In fact, having multiple characteres the same class let you change builds midgane by switching. Despite the time penalty.

Different races and gender

@Isle of Stars.3049 said:

I mean I've got as many necros as Sindrener has thieves. It's not that uncommon.

@SoulSin.5682 said:

In fact, having multiple characteres the same class let you change builds midgane by switching. Despite the time penalty.You can't switch characters midgame, that's been disabled for over a year now.

@Crinn.7864 said:

I mean I've got as many necros as Sindrener has thieves. It's not that uncommon.

In fact, having multiple characteres the same class let you change builds midgane by switching. Despite the time penalty.You can't switch characters midgame, that's been disabled for over a year now.

ATs and mAT works tho to reroll midgame

@Crinn.7864 said:

@"Endorphin.9147" said:How many thief characters does Sindrener have?

Humm?

is perhaps AT's working differently then?

@SoulSin.5682 said:

@"Endorphin.9147" said:How many thief characters does Sindrener have?

Humm?

is perhaps AT's working differently then?

Yes ranked and unranked u cant swap but ats and mats u can

Archived