Looking for a new class to level

Rico.6873

Looking for a class I can switch too when a group is doing badJust fully geared my first char to 150 AR with full ascended gear (Holosmith)A character who is quite squishy but with tons of damage

Now I'm looking for a more defensive/supportive class to levelHeard necro was good at revivingBut I keep seeing Druids/Mesmers in LFG....

Necros are generally unwanted in pugs, but they are one of, if not the best, rez bots out there. Druid and chrono are the staple support, chrono provinding every boon and being 90% of the group's cc potential. It can give aegis to the group (and possibly spam it) which imo is a superior version of barrier as it has no upper limit on how much damage it can negate. Druid on the other hand is the go-to healer. It can also provide rezes via search and rescue and nature spirit, but can't spam them to thesame degree necro does.

@Rico.6873 said:Ill think Ill go for the full heal druid build, ty all for helping me choose!Now to figure out which stat I need for druid...

Mix of harrier, minstrel and magi is the best option if you want full healer. The more you add boon duration easier it becomes to provide might but your heals will be weaker. As for minstrel, if you want to do raids try to not go over 1250 toughness so you dont steal agro from the tank.

Archived