Change this MOBA pvp style.

OlsenSan.2987

Most of people who only plays pve, including people who played gw1, doesn't enjoy this MOBA pvp style in gw2. If we wanted this kind of gameplay we'd probably play other famous MOBA games.

It's not even interesting to play as a group or guild. Guilds in gw2 has no meaning if this game gives no reason for us to represent certain guild.

What if you would take some pvp ideas from games like Aion?.

They have plenty PVP content that's meaningful for groups, squads or even legions (guilds).I'm not saying they are better than gw2. Gw2 is the best MMO I've played overall.But they have games that you can group up with a good healer, support, DPS and have a lot of fun. The matches in gw2 I done really feel it. I don't care if I lose our win. Your ranks means nothing. Because if you are able to get few good randoms in your team you can keep up a good rank. If you are a "pro" player and get bad groups in a row you will just go down the hill.The other game I mentioned, all pvp stuff you do will give you your rank. Doesn't matter if with a group, squad or guild. And that would give some meaning to guilds. People would want to join certain guild to be part on what they represent in a pvp world. How organized that guild can be in pvp stuff.You could use WvW as a place where guilds would own certain Fortress of they were able to win other guilds in a raid. Battlegrounds for squads, where the winner would get more points for their ranks and better rerwards, and the loser squad lesser rerwards.And all the points gathered in all possible pvp a would count for an unique pvp rank that would reset every year.This way, many group PVP, squads pvp, and guild pvp content could be made to keep all your pvp players entertained. Desiring to achieve certain rank title, being member of certain guild and willing to represent them. WvW sucks because many times you are in a guild that you feel good being with but you can't join them because you're in a different server and you can't even transfer to that server because it's full.MOBAs are pretty boring to me. And there's no reason for me to do pvp if I'm not able to play with people I like or either if we are not achieving anything good in the game. Even this Moba system of gw2 can't be compared to any other thousands of Mobas out there. Not as fun or well constructed.

Archived