support rev in wvw — Guild Wars 2 Forums

support rev in wvw

messiah.1908messiah.1908 Member ✭✭✭✭

some moments in pugs squad in wvw late in night. fighting outnumbered (as squad was too scatters)
had fun, had nice numbers, had good healing output during fights 5k-8k hps in average usually i get

you can play with the melee train (jallis recommended), in the backline , you can heal while not being there... big advantage ... and more

scrapper option
scrapper has more easy sustain healing with 1k healing hps for 1 player so 5k hps just with #1 skill spamming. but he must more with the melee train and most of his higher sustain healing comes from regen proc from cleansing off conditions. which buff his hps from 1k to 1.6k so with 5 players its 8k hps. and with all the swiftness
both are good choices

<1

Comments

• I've been play support rev too in WvW, good heals along with coni cleanse.

• messiah.1908messiah.1908 Member ✭✭✭✭

another great moments in wvw with ventari rev.
    strong heals burst and sustain healing.

i am happy more groups trying this concept in their raids.

yesterday we had 2 mini squads (like 5 on one (with me) and 15 on the other) fighting versus 40 and we won.
    ppl shout how the hell we manage to do that... i scream i heal you all the way constantly

enjoy the video.

• Pterikdactyl.7630Pterikdactyl.7630 Member ✭✭✭✭

Nice video, Messiah! :)

Do you find Elevated Compassion to be better than Draconic Echo? I'd think that having your boons in Glint affect 10 targets would be a better choice, but maybe that's just a preference thing for me. Elevated Compassion was coming up as high numbers in the fight, but Regen would be much higher with DE slotted, not to mention the other boons Glint provides. I also find it helpful because you can use the consume skills and still have them apply the boons (for the ones that aren't bugged), which helps a lot with energy management and Facet of Chaos uptime. But I guess I haven't given EC enough of a chance because I like DE so much and I suppose group comp would affect that a lot.

Also, do you ever play with Invocation over Retribution?

Only thing I'd advise is to remember to use your True Nature-Ventari. I didn't see you use it once in the video and it's an almost free 10 total condition cleanse (assuming you have Elder's Respite for Major Adept) every 20 seconds.

@Pterikdactyl.7630 said:
    Nice video, Messiah! :)

Do you find Elevated Compassion to be better than Draconic Echo? I'd think that having your boons in Glint affect 10 targets would be a better choice, but maybe that's just a preference thing for me. Elevated Compassion was coming up as high numbers in the fight, but Regen would be much higher with DE slotted, not to mention the other boons Glint provides. I also find it helpful because you can use the consume skills and still have them apply the boons (for the ones that aren't bugged), which helps a lot with energy management and Facet of Chaos uptime. But I guess I haven't given EC enough of a chance because I like DE so much and I suppose group comp would affect that a lot.

Also, do you ever play with Invocation over Retribution?

Only thing I'd advise is to remember to use your True Nature-Ventari. I didn't see you use it once in the video and it's an almost free 10 total condition cleanse (assuming you have Elder's Respite for Major Adept) every 20 seconds.

thanks,

EV is more for sustain healing as both regeneration and EV give easy 1.5k hps per ally (so total of 7.5k hps)
    DE is nice when your squad miss some boons from FB or mesmer and have trouble to maintain 25 might stacks. but you lose bit the sustain healing.
    the boons you want to stack are protection and regen mainly . might fury are nice but other can cover them same to swiftness.
    so as you state its depends on group comp. the larger the group maybe DE is much preferable. but just for hps total but not on one ally.

i play invocation from time to time but retribution give 25% endurance and dmg reduction and more self sustain healing. while invocation gives more boons which already cover easily , 1 cleanse. 1 breakstun (sometime a must) and 25 nrg or more heal which already easy to cover. thus i choose more retribution for self sustain over more healing output which can be outheal in some situation

so if your group lack dmg and have more sustain take invocation as the fight gonna be longer and more healing will be needed (as FB will have cd's)
    if your group has good dmg you will need to protect you more with self sustain so take retribution.

true nature - indeed. i tend to use it when i am bomb with conditions. as for now i try to find the best way to cleanse more and not just spam.
    most of the time i have many conditions on me but with low stacks so just regen can cover them so my hp wont effected.

• Aeolus.3615Aeolus.3615 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 1, 2018

Kewl stuff :)

Jalis and ventari duno wich atm is more underrated...

Having some jalis and deamons while the ventari due high healing power keeps swaping to herald heals is a nice set up, shield 4 heals between 4-5k and clears a condi.
    Funny how rev atm has lot of roles ~:)

@Aeolus.3615 said:

Having some jalis and deamons while the ventari due high healing power keeps swaping to herald heals is a nice set up, shield 4 heals between 4-5k and clears a condi.

demon havent tried much yet mainly due to immobilize when resistance get corrupted . but the 20% dmg reduction when you have resistance combine with retribution 15% while you have stability and protection from shield or your group and you got yourself hard to kill healer.

shield cleanse when you trait it. but its only 1 condition.

nevertheless jallis and herald combine with ventari is the way to go and can completes or accomplish the FB

• Arkaile.5604Arkaile.5604 Member ✭✭✭

@messiah.1908 Resistance was changed to corrupt into chill instead a while ago. Chill still sucks, but at least it isn't immobilize.

May 08, 2018 - This boon now converts to 3 seconds of chill when it is corrupted.

SHINIES!

@Arkaile.5604 said:
    @messiah.1908 Resistance was changed to corrupt into chill instead a while ago. Chill still sucks, but at least it isn't immobilize.

May 08, 2018 - This boon now converts to 3 seconds of chill when it is corrupted.

nice great so might check it again . although i sometime get immobilize alot

edited October 2, 2018

@messiah.1908 said:

@Aeolus.3615 said:

demon havent tried much yet mainly due to immobilize when resistance get corrupted . but the 20% dmg reduction when you have resistance combine with retribution 15% while you have stability and protection from shield or your group and you got yourself hard to kill healer.

nevertheless jallis and herald combine with ventari is the way to go and can completes or accomplish the FB

4 its one condi, shield 5 its 1 condi per pulse (4 pulses).
    That's what my guild have been doing when we have decent numbers, ill use ventari we we are lacking Fb's, but we have some jalis per party.
    Sometimes 1 ventari to catch spilkes on bombs and a deamon for condi sustain or help throw conditions back since F2 deamon with herald trait will make it affect 10 players as well.

@Aeolus.3615 said:

@messiah.1908 said:

@Aeolus.3615 said:

5 while you fight versus zerg - dont think you wanna use it ....

edited October 2, 2018

@messiah.1908 said:

@Aeolus.3615 said:

@messiah.1908 said:

@Aeolus.3615 said:

Yeah i know :) ill jst clean one condi .. some one uses a one hit unblocable.. and i start raging ahahah.
    Duno why Anet is so lost on revenant shield 5.... it should not even exist.... it does not fit the game, its s elf kill, in a game of spammers.

@Aeolus.3615 said:

@messiah.1908 said:

@Aeolus.3615 said:

@messiah.1908 said:

@Aeolus.3615 said:

Yeah i know :) ill jst clean one condi .. some one uses a one hit unblocable.. and i start raging ahahah.
    Duno why Anet is so lost on revenant shield 5.... it should not even exist.... it does not fit the game, its s elf kill, in a game of spammers.

probably cause if you could move while blocking it would be more like warrior .
    instead of blocking i would give the shield #5 the ability to move (like mesmer, warrior and engi) and blind the area around him each 0.5 sec for 3 sec and reflect projectiles

edited October 3, 2018

the new update reduce the energy of nature to -2 which mean we can use tablet with trait which proc regen
    with top states and 100% healing output you will get
    regen 950 hps
    elevated compassion 1500 every 3 sec
    facet of nature 950 (havent verify that yet) every 3 sec
    project tranquility 850 every 3 sec

so in total every 3 sec you will heal ally around you and tablet 6,150 so hps is 2,050 with no skill use just moving the tablet
    and moving the tablet will heal 3,200 (every 3 sec) so in theory total of above 3k hps on 1 ally
    and using the heal skill with water rune will heal 3,200 every 10 sec which mean 320 hps more

so in theory total of above 3.3k hps on 1 ally (more than 15k total hps)

kitten

edited October 4, 2018

@messiah.1908 pretty kewl change.

Im actually very very extreme surprised Anet listened some of the players request in this one.

Im actually healing less cause im not runing dedicated healing power stats, im using Zealots, stil lthe diff is minimal.. arround 1k more or less.

Atm trying to practice "save players that got caught by enemy spellbroken bubble".

while i am running and watching some gvg i hear a lot after the first or second push the allies shouting for heal as they are low on health and the FB scream i have nothing left ...

this is where the rev is needed.

some commanders havent got it yet as their tactics is be the first who push and kill...

same goes for squads big or small...

here is the tutorial of support rev

hope you like it

• Have you tried a support renegade in WVW?
    With the Oct2 change to righteous rebel, we can give alacrity with >75% uptime to 10 allies within a 360 radius via F4
    Might generation though is limited to 5 allies for renegade via F2.

@Wahlao.1069 said:
    Have you tried a support renegade in WVW?
    With the Oct2 change to righteous rebel, we can give alacrity with >75% uptime to 10 allies within a 360 radius via F4

alacrity is nice but its only good in longer fights . the shorter the clash is, alacrity loose its edge as the teams have time for recharge anyway.
    also only alacrity wont cut it. and renegade utilities are useless in team fights. thus you lose 10% health, regen 20% buff and might sharing which cost no nrg, and soem boons sharing on 10 or more hp to allies. renegade only gives self fury and vigor and less condi dmg.... so no group support at all.

edited October 13, 2018

@messiah.1908 said:

hope you like it

i use a very similiar traitline build when on ventari setup, but use herald traited to efffect 10 players when on large team, and choose the heal trait when going on a havovk with 3-5 players, that constant 10 players protection aplyance when the other rev is with the jalis f2 up affecting 10 players and poping up great dward for its team :).

I prefer to use jalis on my power hammer build :P, rev atm in terms of builds build for team support is really amazing.
    Since veng hammer tiggers sigild blasts, i prefer to phaze with them activated to do damage and blast+veng hammer crits.

For a more anti condi and condi pressure unit, renegade with deamon and jalis (mace/axe, boiw), and that mace will pup up gazilions of torment left and right, while providing resistance and dwarf armor as well

Ventari+jalis feels like playing old gw1 monk with damage reducing and healings :).

• Set.7461Set.7461 Member ✭✭✭

@messiah.1908 said:

@Wahlao.1069 said:
    Have you tried a support renegade in WVW?

alacrity is nice but its only good in longer fights . the shorter the clash is, alacrity loose its edge as the teams have time for recharge anyway.
    also only alacrity wont cut it. and renegade utilities are useless in team fights. thus you lose 10% health, regen 20% buff and might sharing which cost no nrg, and soem boons sharing on 10 or more hp to allies. renegade only gives self fury and vigor and less condi dmg.... so no group support at all.

I have a full set of legendary armor and I've been playing around with lots of builds. I believe support renegade has a place. When the squad is huge, 1 support renegade giving alacrity to siege, you can uptime 99-100% alacrity with leadership runes/concentration infusions/food which is amazing to ninja taking towers. This can make the difference between an EWP/structural invul being pulled and you taking the tower. I played with the build before but since the change to righteous rebel supporting 10 players, I don't have to tell pugs to get away from siege as often. The heal, like all of renegade's utilities, are susceptible to CC and I've found using it during retreats helps prevent stragglers from being picked off. The elite is useless for trains but is good for dropping on the backline and maybe the edge of your midline.

If your driver likes to spread out siege, you can even toggle ventari to give alacrity where your tablet is located, and also give alacrity in your location. Is it a better healer than support Herald? No, but if your squad already have plenty of firebrands or even medical dispersion engis, then I can see support renegade being a better choice as your job is to make the squad more efficient.

• @messiah.1908 said:

hope you like it

Tried something very similiar and can feel the power and great potential of healing rev.
    I was able to provide ~8k HPS (yes no kidding, 8000 HP every second) to everyone in the team for at least 20 second (enough for a hot engagement). I would rank healing rev #1 healer of WvW (Both burst healing and sustain healing). As long as I am not down, I am able to maintain my team HP bar at full all the time.
    However, it has a HUGE problem (sometime it's lethal) --- no stun breaker (during healing mode) and reliable source of stability, and no gap closer to disengage the over-hot spot.
    The stability and stun breaker have to completely rely on teammates, If there is sometime teammate's stability runs out or get ripped, Stun = death sentence, protection+drawf = 83% damage reduction plus 3.5k armor + 22k HP sounds awesome but it's still a joke in reality, you will still be melt in 1 second once stunned.
    I am thinking to switch the retribution trait line to invocation. In my exp, with such crazy healing power, the only time my HP drop below 1/2 is becoz of stunned, and if stunned, damage reduction can never save my life but stun breaker can. Invocation at least provide 1 stun breaker every 10 sec which may save my kitten.
    Any thought or exp ?

• Bezerker.2379Bezerker.2379 Member ✭✭✭

Honestly, I found retribution works great to keep me alive from hammer revs and deadeyes hitting at range. If someone gets close and it's not a group, then retri is better.

But I run into the same problem. Lack of stability (since they changed retribution dodge trait to only be on successful evade instead of actual dodge), I need stunbreaks more. I have better survival in group fights as invoc than retribution.

That said, once you start getting used to it and know the signs, jalis provides enoguh stab options. It's just not enough for you to be the sole healer.

I run with a scrapper and firebrand combo and the 3 of us are a fairly unstoppable healing group, but I am definitely the easiest to lock down when the group comes through.

• I noticed something. I dont even have enough energy to use Shield for support.

• Turkeyspit.3965Turkeyspit.3965 Member ✭✭✭✭

Very cool, but I can't stop hitting people with a hammer.... Hammer Herald is just so fun to play.

@CRrabbit.1284 said:

@messiah.1908 said:

hope you like it

Tried something very similiar and can feel the power and great potential of healing rev.
    I was able to provide ~8k HPS (yes no kidding, 8000 HP every second) to everyone in the team for at least 20 second (enough for a hot engagement). I would rank healing rev #1 healer of WvW (Both burst healing and sustain healing). As long as I am not down, I am able to maintain my team HP bar at full all the time.
    However, it has a HUGE problem (sometime it's lethal) --- no stun breaker (during healing mode) and reliable source of stability, and no gap closer to disengage the over-hot spot.
    The stability and stun breaker have to completely rely on teammates, If there is sometime teammate's stability runs out or get ripped, Stun = death sentence, protection+drawf = 83% damage reduction plus 3.5k armor + 22k HP sounds awesome but it's still a joke in reality, you will still be melt in 1 second once stunned.
    I am thinking to switch the retribution trait line to invocation. In my exp, with such crazy healing power, the only time my HP drop below 1/2 is becoz of stunned, and if stunned, damage reduction can never save my life but stun breaker can. Invocation at least provide 1 stun breaker every 10 sec which may save my kitten.
    Any thought or exp ?

i can feel your pain. BUT the only time you need stun break is when you moved in the wrong direction or if you team get wiped with mesmer perma stun combine with warrior bobble.
    with herald you save you heal for 3 sec escape mode, staff with #3 block and #5 to evade. most of the time i can move from 1 side to the other side of the enemy not losing HP at all.
    if you want stability take jalis and have fun . you can trait for invocation so each time you swap you gain stability and barriers if around enemies.
    so yes i get killed only if i moved too late to get locked with tons of cc. 1 cc hardly bother me much.

retribution give dmg reduction, 25% endurance gain and 33% increase stability duration and condition dmg reduction.
    invocation gives mainly stunbreak and bit more regen/stability/protection.

@Knighthonor.4061 said:
    I noticed something. I dont even have enough energy to use Shield for support.

shield 4 is you main used for team support and you use it after you swap legend.

@Bezerker.2379 said:
    Honestly, I found retribution works great to keep me alive from hammer revs and deadeyes hitting at range. If someone gets close and it's not a group, then retri is better.

But I run into the same problem. Lack of stability (since they changed retribution dodge trait to only be on successful evade instead of actual dodge), I need stunbreaks more. I have better survival in group fights as invoc than retribution.

That said, once you start getting used to it and know the signs, jalis provides enoguh stab options. It's just not enough for you to be the sole healer.

I run with a scrapper and firebrand combo and the 3 of us are a fairly unstoppable healing group, but I am definitely the easiest to lock down when the group comes through.

rev is not design to be the sole healer although i can imagine less FB and each group take support rev.
    the main reason for FB is their stacks of stability. their healing is mehe, regen also mehe and also protection compare to herald. usually i hear in prolong fight the FB shout i have left with nothing while i keep healing and supporting the group.
    think of ventari/herald which spread boons to 10 allies so perma protection and regen and swiftness
    ventari/jalis for stability and dmg reduction
    ventari/mallyx for condi support

• CRrabbit.1284CRrabbit.1284 Member ✭✭
    edited October 25, 2018

@Knighthonor.4061 said:

I have found that too. Now I switch to axe OH and use Apothecary gears (since there is no point to build power, but condi can be easily built up), when my team overwhelming I just go to frontline papapapa release my endless conditions and collect some bags. Staff with Ventari and mace/axe with Mallyx/Glint works perfectly for me.

@CRrabbit.1284 said:

@Knighthonor.4061 said:

I have found that too. Now I switch to axe OH and use Apothecary gears (since there is no point to build power, but condi can be easily built up), when my team overwhelming I just go to frontline papapapa release my endless conditions and collect some bags. Staff with Ventari and mace/axe with Mallyx/Glint works perfectly for me.

good for you. but i think with full cleric your power dmg is much better than apothecary condi dmg. usually i get 2k dps as a healer with staff AA :D

• @messiah.1908 said:

@CRrabbit.1284 said:

@Knighthonor.4061 said:

good for you. but i think with full cleric your power dmg is much better than apothecary condi dmg. usually i get 2k dps as a healer with staff AA :D

The last hit of the AA chain, maybe, on a downed GC ele.
    Full cleric only give ~2k power. Max 25 stack might that's 2800 power, on a super GC ele (which will still have 2.1k armor as long as he use full exotic gears) that's 1.3k (only the last hit of AA), if you luckily crit (with only 25% chance, 5% + fury) him, it can barely give you a 2k+ number.
    My exp is the staff usually hit under 1k (to most players) , so I switch to condi .

@CRrabbit.1284 said:

@messiah.1908 said:

@CRrabbit.1284 said:

@Knighthonor.4061 said:

The last hit of the AA chain, maybe, on a downed GC ele.
    Full cleric only give ~2k power. Max 25 stack might that's 2800 power, on a super GC ele (which will still have 2.1k armor as long as he use full exotic gears) that's 1.3k (only the last hit of AA), if you luckily crit (with only 25% chance, 5% + fury) him, it can barely give you a 2k+ number.
    My exp is the staff usually hit under 1k (to most players) , so I switch to condi .

and what is your dps?

• Bezerker.2379Bezerker.2379 Member ✭✭✭

@Turkeyspit.3965 said:
    Very cool, but I can't stop hitting people with a hammer.... Hammer Herald is just so fun to play.

Interesting. Whenever I play hammer rev I can never actually hit anyone with my hammer. :P

@messiah.1908 said:

@Knighthonor.4061 said:

shield 4 is you main used for team support and you use it after you swap legend.

Could that probably be some energy management issue?

I personally, never had issues with it :\ , @messiah, using shield 4 after legend swap is really good indeed for some e-management, good tip.

@Aeolus.3615 said:

@messiah.1908 said:

@Knighthonor.4061 said:

I personally, never had issues with it :\ , @messiah, using shield 4 after legend swap is really good indeed for some e-management, good tip.

how i know i play ventari right way.... i have above 30% nrg most of the time. so dont spam skill and check your team hp. if your FB dead than sure you NRG will be hard to handle but your commander should see it and call for more safe healing movements.
    when i use ventari/jalis i might have less nrg... cause jalis focus on dmg reduction and not healing.
    i will put some short tips on my new vid . its so easy to use ventari if you have enough FB. the ratio of FB/REV i notice is good for me is if you have 20 man squad with 4 FB you need 1-2 REV. if you have only 3 FB on 20 squad you need 2 REV. 1 ventai/jalis and other ventari/herlad
    the FB mainly good for stability and F3 uses

i move with squads which dont approve to put on their communication on youtube . i swear almost any time i hear the FB shout "i left with nothing" while i have stability and protection to give or healing to give.... so yes rev alone wont work but rev is great addition to the team for better sustain and longer fight.
    my best total healing outnumbered was above 1m healing on ~2:45 min

• Turkeyspit.3965Turkeyspit.3965 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Bezerker.2379 said:

@Turkeyspit.3965 said:

Interesting. Whenever I play hammer rev I can never actually hit anyone with my hammer. :P

It isn't easy at first, no question, but with practice you'll find it easier to circle/strafe and land your Hammer 2 and 3s. With DPS boons up, critting for 16-18k is very satisfying. And you're not likely to get trained as much since everyone is always aiming for the Necromancer beside you :)

@Turkeyspit.3965 said:

@Bezerker.2379 said:

@Turkeyspit.3965 said:

It isn't easy at first, no question, but with practice you'll find it easier to circle/strafe and land your Hammer 2 and 3s. With DPS boons up, critting for 16-18k is very satisfying. And you're not likely to get trained as much since everyone is always aiming for the Necromancer beside you :)

rev can have the best dps. but of the time most of the hits will be blocked (aegis, reflect) that you will find yourself killing foe after the first or second clash.

edited November 2, 2018

@messiah.1908 said:

@Aeolus.3615 said:

@messiah.1908 said:

@Knighthonor.4061 said:

how i know i play ventari right way.... i have above 30% nrg most of the time. so dont spam skill and check your team hp. if your FB dead than sure you NRG will be hard to handle but your commander should see it and call for more safe healing movements.
    when i use ventari/jalis i might have less nrg... cause jalis focus on dmg reduction and not healing.
    i will put some short tips on my new vid . its so easy to use ventari if you have enough FB. the ratio of FB/REV i notice is good for me is if you have 20 man squad with 4 FB you need 1-2 REV. if you have only 3 FB on 20 squad you need 2 REV. 1 ventai/jalis and other ventari/herlad

i move with squads which dont approve to put on their communication on youtube . i swear almost any time i hear the FB shout "i left with nothing" while i have stability and protection to give or healing to give.... so yes rev alone wont work but rev is great addition to the team for better sustain and longer fight.

Pretty much similiar with what we found to be helthier on the FB/Rev ratio, 1 decent scourge per party is also what is needed, a few SB to cope with the bubbles on enemy movement, the rest is all about what players feel confy to play and be eficient with the party, also to light up condition bombs sometimes we have a deamon rev, that gives a bit time to hold condis or purge them.

Jalis revs makes wonders :) and makes life easyer for the FB's, atm to many groups expeting to be carried with the scrubs low skill friendly way of stacking scourges, sadly sometimes we need some more FB's, when the enemy has same numbers of scourges alone has many players we have on the whole squad lol :\

enjoy hope you like it

have to say i see more ventari around. might push me to test/create other support builds as my HPS staring to go down LOL

@Aeolus.3615 said:

@messiah.1908 said:

@Aeolus.3615 said:

@messiah.1908 said:

@Knighthonor.4061 said:

Pretty much similiar with what we found to be helthier on the FB/Rev ratio, 1 decent scourge per party is also what is needed, a few SB to cope with the bubbles on enemy movement, the rest is all about what players feel confy to play and be eficient with the party, also to light up condition bombs sometimes we have a deamon rev, that gives a bit time to hold condis or purge them.

Jalis revs makes wonders :) and makes life easyer for the FB's, atm to many groups expeting to be carried with the scrubs low skill friendly way of stacking scourges, sadly sometimes we need some more FB's, when the enemy has same numbers of scourges alone has many players we have on the whole squad lol :\

for 20 man i would go
    commander - FB ,SB, VENTARI/JALIS, SC, MES
    2 X FB, SB, SC, REAPER, REV (power)
    FB, ELE, SC, REV (power), VENTARI/HERLAD

with commander you get bobble, boon sharing from mesmer/portal/viel, front line healing and dmg reduction which makes it easy to heal (can go with scrapper for more supper speed and condi cleanse if need to and boon proc from cleanse.
    midline with 2 bobbles, boon corrupt and high dmg from reaper and power rev
    back line with range high dmg and support from ventari sustain healing and burst healing

each part have also SC to bring up barriers.

FB gives around 3k hps, ventari 6k hps , scrapper gives around 4k hps (for me at least). this way the front line and back line ventari can protect better the midline

• Guys, what build are you using ? Zealot or more tanky ?
    The upcoming change of runes of Dwayna made me look at Herald and his already outhoing heal on regeneration (Hope it will work together).

another vid with big and small squad

i had fun

@Zhaid Zhem.6508 said:
    Guys, what build are you using ? Zealot or more tanky ?
    The upcoming change of runes of Dwayna made me look at Herald and his already outhoing heal on regeneration (Hope it will work together).

i am using cleric and not ministrel. i dont need the boon duration with herald as facet proc it every 3 sec and with alot of corruption by scourge boon duration is only needed with FB and scrapper mainly for stability and protection.

check my other vids in the channel for build and tutorials

edited November 11, 2018

That amount of lameness and bad design blinking red everywhere......

Bad game ideals everywhere....

another short vid from last night

edited November 16, 2018

so with the new monk rune with 20% more healing to allies you can have 125% increase healing to allies and another 20% regen

which give you above 1,100 healing per second regen per one ally. i think its the best hps compare to any class out there.

water rune lost its healing when use heal skill and get 1 cleanse every 20 sec which is useless now.
    Superior Rune of Dwayna got 20% regen but already monk cover 20% to all healing output.
    Superior Rune of the Flock - got the healing every 10 sec but the 20% healing output out heal it.

Superior Rune of the Defender can be nice new choice for self sustain

edited November 16, 2018

@messiah.1908 said:
    so with** the new monk rune with 20% more healing **to allies you can have 125% increase healing to allies and another 20% regen

which give you above 1,100 healing per second regen per one ally. i think its the best hps compare to any class out there.

(...)

20% ?

"increase effectiveness by 1% for 3 seconds after granting a boon to an ally (up to a maximum of 10 stacks)"

Or assuming the 20% its the 10% from runes + sigil?

@Aeolus.3615 said:

@messiah.1908 said:
    so with** the new monk rune with 20% more healing **to allies you can have 125% increase healing to allies and another 20% regen

(...)

20% ?

"increase effectiveness by 1% for 3 seconds after granting a boon to an ally (up to a maximum of 10 stacks)"

monk give base 10% plus another 1% for 3 sec for each boon spread . with 1 facet you spread to 5 ppl , with another facer its 10. so another 10%.
    if you take trait draconic echo you need only 1 facet. so total of 20% more healing to allies.

so rune 20%
    sigil 10%
    food 10%
    utility 10% (not must)
    salvation traits 30%+15%+20% (swap)+ 20% (75% hp) = total of 85%
    total of 135% (or 125%)
    regen trait 20% (not sure if its additive with the healing effectiveness)
    i think the calculation is 1.2X1.35=1.62 more healing to allies

@messiah.1908 said:

@Aeolus.3615 said:

@messiah.1908 said:

(...)

20% ?

monk give base 10% plus another 1% for 3 sec for each boon spread . with 1 facet you spread to 5 ppl , with another facer its 10. so another 10%.
    if you take trait draconic echo you need only 1 facet. so total of 20% more healing to allies.

so rune 20%
    sigil 10%
    food 10%
    utility 10% (not must)
    total of 135% (or 125%)

OH i tough, 10% was the total of the monk rune possible with the 10 stacks.
    with 0 stacks u would have 0% outgoing healing output, with possible 10% on the 10 stacks

So basicly the rune has a passive 10% with possibility to increase to +10% wich is what the rune stacks are doing?

@Aeolus.3615 said:

@messiah.1908 said:

@Aeolus.3615 said:

@messiah.1908 said:

(...)

20% ?

so rune 20%
    sigil 10%
    food 10%
    utility 10% (not must)
    total of 135% (or 125%)

OH i tough, 10% was the total of the monk rune possible with the 10 stacks.
    with 0 stacks u would have 0% outgoing healing output, with possible 10% on the 10 stacks

So basicly the rune has a passive 10% with possibility to increase to +10% wich is what the rune stacks are doing?

+10% Healing Effectiveness to Allies;
    increase outgoing healing effectiveness by 1% for 3 seconds after granting a boon to an ally (up to a maximum of 10 stacks).
    total of 20%

Superior Rune of Dwayna give 20% regen effectiveness so it also effect you. but only regen. so it may be effective to pvp bunker maybe
    Superior Rune of the Earth +10% Incoming Heal Effectiveness - even though it wont give healing state the 10% almost cover it as 175 healing power.

• Other people who play support revenant. Hello :3

<1
©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.