Showcase - New Legendary Scepter Xiuquatl - All Professions & All Skills !

Lasiurus.4067

@Loosmaster.8263 said:

@Lasiurus.4067 said:Important : The Mini is actually bugged & dont go in stealth. Be Careful, Mesmer in pvp !

I don't think mini's ever did get stealth. So if it is classified as a mini, it's not a bug, lol.

I don't think its classified as a Mini. But anyway, Mini are not available in PvP (I think ?). Here it is :D

I assume the projectiles affected will be same as Meteorlogicus,

Elementalist - Overload Fire, Phoenix, Ice Shards, Fiery Frost, Water Trident, Glacial Drift, Stone Shards, Hurl and Dust DevilGuardian - Orb of WrathMesmer - Ether Bolt, Ether Blast, Ether Barrage and Counterspell. Illusions that are created wielding Meteorlogicus will also have their projectiles replacedNecromancer - Only projectile affected is Dhuumfire.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Meteorlogicus#Graphics

@"Justine.6351" said:I assume the projectiles affected will be same as Meteorlogicus,

Elementalist - Overload Fire, Phoenix, Ice Shards, Fiery Frost, Water Trident, Glacial Drift, Stone Shards, Hurl and Dust DevilGuardian - Orb of WrathMesmer - Ether Bolt, Ether Blast, Ether Barrage and Counterspell. Illusions that are created wielding Meteorlogicus will also have their projectiles replacedNecromancer - Only projectile affected is Dhuumfire.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Meteorlogicus#Graphics

Yes seems the same ! Seems the Ele are stille the most lucky

I appreciate you showing this but I think it would be better if you would unequip the other hundreds of visual effects (auras, legendaries) to see the item you tryna show 80% better :) I literally couldn’t figure out what it looks like solely when you have the ipos as off hand legendary, Aurora, the legendary armor and auras stacked…

@Linken.6345 said:pretty cheap to not recolour all the skills tbh.And necro dident get a single scepter skill effect.

It's because only projectiles are changed (same for all legendaries), and none of the Necro scepter skills are projectiles. (Turning any of them into projectiles would be a nerf, so even though I'd like cool effects, I prefer it as it is)

@Shikigami.4013 said:Have to agree with nash. It looked more like a blingbling char showcase video than a scepter showcase. Even if you love your char, to show of the looks and visuals of a specific item it wouldn't have hurt to turn off all that additional clutter.

I know, totally aggree about it & forget to put these aura off :/You still can see the animation withtout all that aura on my other character, I show the weapon on all profession, not only on my ele.

@Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582 said:Stopped watching after 20s because you can't tell which effects are which you have so many stacked on there it's just obnoxious. Like the wiki, generally, when you are showing off a weapons effects, you remove the rest of your armour and weapons so as to not be ambiguous.

You can skip to 2 min, I show the Legendary on other profession, & without aura :)Sorry for this

Archived