Right Click to Claim Chests

jwaz.1908

This is a great QOL change! However there are a few other types of chests I would like this function to be added to. The main one being daily achievement chests, which we get a minimum of 3 a day, making them annoying over time.

EDIT: Repeatable heart rewards would be another good candidate for this function.

If it doesn't involve any choice of some kind, we could receive them directly. No need to bother clicking them at all.i.e.: you get 4-5 chests at Teq and I have to open them all, but there's no choise involved. No more clicking, less time wasted and more time farming Iron Ore.

@Poem.8491 said:If it doesn't involve any choice of some kind, we could receive them directly. No need to bother clicking them at all.i.e.: you get 4-5 chests at Teq and I have to open them all, but there's no choise involved. No more clicking, less time wasted and more time farming Iron Ore.

Completely agree, there's no need to force us to accept the chest when there's no choice involved!

• 2 weeks later...

@Poem.8491 said:If it doesn't involve any choice of some kind, we could receive them directly. No need to bother clicking them at all.i.e.: you get 4-5 chests at Teq and I have to open them all, but there's no choise involved. No more clicking, less time wasted and more time farming Iron Ore.

The problem with automatically putting chests in inventory, is sometimes I like them to stay on the side until I'm ready. Like when I doing Dragon's Stand or Octovine I don't want to add more to my inventory so I can open as many chests / pods as possible. I leave the bouncy chests until I'm done and then process them while I'm processing my inventory.

Maybe a toggle that lets you choose to add directly to inventory or not?

Archived