Dreadnought Raptor

Randulf.7614

I made theses posts in the gemstore suggestion thread.

@"mortrialus.3062" said:While I'm enjoying a lot of the over the top mounts that have come out like the Umbra Demon Skimmer for my Necromancer, and the fire variants for elf-wizard looking Elementalist, Branded Set for my Mesmer, one thing I'd really love to see is a set of no nonsense-nonmagical armored set of mounts for my warrior. Something spartan, practial and martial looking clad in armor.Does this character look like it has any business being on a glowing pink bunny?CZuC2Pr.png

HQU7hlG.jpg

Thank you!

I like to think I was solely responsible for the creation of the Dreadnought Raptor. You're welcome.

@mortrialus.3062 said:I made theses posts in the gemstore suggestion thread.

@mortrialus.3062 said:While I'm enjoying a lot of the over the top mounts that have come out like the Umbra Demon Skimmer for my Necromancer, and the fire variants for elf-wizard looking Elementalist, Branded Set for my Mesmer, one thing I'd really love to see is a set of no nonsense-nonmagical armored set of mounts for my warrior. Something spartan, practial and martial looking clad in armor.Does this character look like it has any business being on a glowing pink bunny?
CZuC2Pr.png

HQU7hlG.jpg

Thank you!

I like to think I was solely responsible for the creation of the Dreadnought Raptor. You're welcome.

Get us Dreadnought other mounts now so my Charr can finally have a motorcycle!

@Dante.1763 said:

@mortrialus.3062 said:While I'm enjoying a lot of the over the top mounts that have come out like the Umbra Demon Skimmer for my Necromancer, and the fire variants for elf-wizard looking Elementalist, Branded Set for my Mesmer, one thing I'd really love to see is a set of no nonsense-nonmagical armored set of mounts for my warrior. Something spartan, practial and martial looking clad in armor.Does this character look like it has any business being on a glowing pink bunny?
CZuC2Pr.png

HQU7hlG.jpg

Thank you!

I dunno. The other mounts are a bit... magical feeling for the dreadnought look...

@mortrialus.3062 said:

CZuC2Pr.png

HQU7hlG.jpg

Thank you!

I dunno. The other mounts are a bit... magical feeling for the dreadnought look...

Shhhhh i wanna have a battle rabbit >:DGryphon could easily get the dreadnought look, so could the beetle, only hard one would be the skimmer, but still.

@Dante.1763 said:

CZuC2Pr.png

HQU7hlG.jpg

Thank you!

Shhhhh i wanna have a battle rabbit >:DGryphon could easily get the dreadnought look, so could the beetle, only hard one would be the skimmer, but still.

All kidding aside throw the dreadnought on all of them.

A L L O F T H E M

Archived