New guildhall decorations [Updated with Fo4w]

Cronospere.8143

Updated post August 2022 (festival of the 4 winds)
Hiya all, 
3 new decorations have been added to the game with this update so far as i can see:

- Dock Crane: 

10 steel ingots, 20 Hard wood planks, master's Finishing Kit, 20 Zephyr Lanterns

- Windmill Wheel
20 bolts of Linen, 20 Hard wood planks, master's Finishing Kit, 20 Zephyr Lanterns

- Netted crates, 

20 bolts of jute, 20 green wood planks, basic Finishing Kit, 10 Zephyr Lanterns

Original post: (2018)
Hiya,

Quickly scanning the guild hall decorations and i see some new items.

• - Djinn Teleporter entrance

• - Djinn Teleporter Exit

Obtainable by raids and exchanged @ Fion
  • - 9 different Statues of Joko

All of these aren't unlocked as a scribing recipe and can be bought in the new map.

- 9 New raid trophies for the new raid. bronze, silver, gold

Obtainable as killdrop from raid boss of the wing.

If anyone got some pictures it would be nice!

Edited by Cronospere.8143

Wait what? A teleporter? I'm upset if it's just solely from raids! We've needed those items forever!

I am excited non-the-less about any decorations added. I guess I'll have to suck it up and start taking raiding seriously or wait for people to sell tokens in lfg if that's the case. :(

@Cronospere.8143 said:Hiya,

• Teleporter entrance

• Teleporter ExitObtainable by raids and exchanged @ Fion

• 9 different Statues of Joko

All of these arent unlocked as a scribing recipe and for now i have no idea how to get them, someone have an idea?

also ofcourse new raid trophies for the new raid. (i think 3 different kinds [token, bronze, silver, gold], but i could be wrong!)

of course its only raids.... wonder kitten ful...

the statues & BEDS & stuff are at the Pact Camp near the wp. 10g a pop plus volatile magicsxZRnOJZ.jpg

@"cptaylor.2670" said:Wait what? A teleporter? I'm upset if it's just solely from raids! We've needed those items forever!

I am excited non-the-less about any decorations added. I guess I'll have to suck it up and start taking raiding seriously or wait for people to sell tokens in lfg if that's the case. :(

i know whole dec guilds that don't raid, to stick all these decs behind the raid wall makes little sense. Decorators for the most part will spend hours in the ghall decorating not hours in raids doing combat. obviously there are people who do both, but from what i've seen, (for the most part) raiders don't decorate.

Be careful with buying those decorations from the npc, they go straight to the guild you are representing instead of into your inventory. I just lost 10g and lots of volatile magic because of this. I submitted a ticket to anet, hopefully I'll get my money back so I can buy the bed for my personal guild instead :<

@Pimpology.6234 said:

@Cronospere.8143 said:Hiya,

• Teleporter entrance
  • Teleporter ExitObtainable by raids and exchanged @ Fion
  • 9 different Statues of Joko

All of these arent unlocked as a scribing recipe and for now i have no idea how to get them, someone have an idea?

also ofcourse new raid trophies for the new raid. (i think 3 different kinds [token, bronze, silver, gold], but i could be wrong!)

of course its only raids.... wonder kitten ful...

the statues & BEDS & stuff are at the Pact Camp near the wp. 10g a pop plus volatile magics
xZRnOJZ.jpg

Good find! Awesome!Beds.. i will try some soon and post some info here unless someone beats me to it.

@"Tsar CUBE.9281" said: "Be careful with buying those decorations from the npc, they go straight to the guild you are representing instead of into your inventory. I just lost 10g and lots of volatile magic because of this. I submitted a ticket to anet, hopefully I'll get my money back so I can buy the bed for my personal guild instead :<"You didn't lose any thing. You donated to the guild! :Dbut yea- that right there is why a lot of people don't decorate in their public guilds - (one of the problems with this decorating system) they want ownership, they want it to be theirs, they invest the time & money , they want control over it.

@Pimpology.6234 said:

@"Tsar CUBE.9281" said: "Be careful with buying those decorations from the npc, they go straight to the guild you are representing instead of into your inventory. I just lost 10g and lots of volatile magic because of this. I submitted a ticket to anet, hopefully I'll get my money back so I can buy the bed for my personal guild instead :<"You didn't lose any thing. You donated to the guild! :Dbut yea- that right there is why a lot of people don't decorate in their public guilds - (one of the problems with this decorating system) they want ownership, they want it to be theirs, they invest the time & money , they want control over it.

I did lose something. I had no intention to donate a decoration to that guild as they don't do anything with them, nor do I have any decor rights there. I was trying to buy it for my own personal guild that I decorate everyday and have tons of fun with. Something that was clearly not intentional is not a donation. Sorry if I come off as a bit cold, but I am very bitter about what happened and feel like I died a little inside when it happened :(

@Tsar CUBE.9281 said:

@Tsar CUBE.9281 said: "Be careful with buying those decorations from the npc, they go straight to the guild you are representing instead of into your inventory. I just lost 10g and lots of volatile magic because of this. I submitted a ticket to anet, hopefully I'll get my money back so I can buy the bed for my personal guild instead :<"You didn't lose any thing. You donated to the guild! :Dbut yea- that right there is why a lot of people don't decorate in their public guilds - (one of the problems with this decorating system) they want ownership, they want it to be theirs, they invest the time & money , they want control over it.

I did lose something. I had no intention to donate a decoration to that guild as they don't do anything with them, nor do I have any decor rights there. I was trying to buy it for my own personal guild that I decorate everyday and have tons of fun with. Something that was clearly not intentional is not a donation. Sorry if I come off as a bit cold, but I am very bitter about what happened and feel like I died a little inside when it happened :(

I think he was meaning that the idea of donating isn't losing, it's helping out your guild like what was intended for the guild hall structured system. Your accidental "donation" was a loss for you and obviously that was unintended. The Guild hall problems or problems that players have with it have been discussed in the past on the forums here immensely and since the guild team was axed, nothing about it is being worked on(so we understand). I'm sure your support ticket will get looked at. Accidental whoopsies that are a big cost to the player usually get worked out. Well in my experience anyways.

@Tsar CUBE.9281 said:

@Tsar CUBE.9281 said: "Be careful with buying those decorations from the npc, they go straight to the guild you are representing instead of into your inventory. I just lost 10g and lots of volatile magic because of this. I submitted a ticket to anet, hopefully I'll get my money back so I can buy the bed for my personal guild instead :<"You didn't lose any thing. You donated to the guild! :Dbut yea- that right there is why a lot of people don't decorate in their public guilds - (one of the problems with this decorating system) they want ownership, they want it to be theirs, they invest the time & money , they want control over it.

I hope you get it back, but also, be more careful next time XD

@Cronospere.8143 said:

@FrizzFreston.5290 said:It seems the teleporter parts are obtainable by buying the Brilliant Djinn Doubloons over the TP. So there's that.

Lol 70 g each atm xd

I must be missing something then because I bought an entrance and exit all excited thinking they would actually be teleporters, and they're not doing anything. The exit portal looks like it's going to do something because the mirror is swirling, but the entrance isn't doing anything.

Either I'm missing something or I just bought some really expensive mirrors. Pretty, but disappointing and pointless if they don't function like a teleporter. For the gold investment at least.

Could we get some dev clarification on whether or not these are functioning teleporters?

The portal does work! I didn't see the ray it was casting behind the mirror. It looks like you have the backs of the mirrors facing each other for it to connect. Haven't tested too much distance yet but it works at least from the top of the war room in Windswept to the entry waypoint in front of the market. I'll do some more testing on it when I get some time tomorrow. This is awesome!

The price isn't awesome, but having this kind of utility finally sure is! Thanks, devs!

@Tsar CUBE.9281 said:Be careful with buying those decorations from the npc, they go straight to the guild you are representing instead of into your inventory. I just lost 10g and lots of volatile magic because of this. I submitted a ticket to anet, hopefully I'll get my money back so I can buy the bed for my personal guild instead :<

well wouldent it be better if yout guild gave you money back they got the goods.

@Cronospere.8143 said:So it ignores difference in heights? Does it also ignores interference from walls?

It does. It just has to be placed in a straight line from each other. Anything else doesn't matter. Be careful with placing several though, while two entrances will lead to the same exit (on the same line), it doesn't work the other way around. With one entrance and several exits, it will always go to the closest one on that straight line.

@FrizzFreston.5290 said:Also. does it work one way only? as in you cant enter the exit?

It does. You can only enter to the exit.

Do these drop from the raid? If so I'm glad that's why they can be sold on the trading post. But if not, I definitely would like to find out how to farm them. Could do some really fun things with it! And now that the coding is in place I can't wait to see what other ways they implement it.

Perhaps we will get a Haunted Door portal this Halloween after all!

Anyone have screen shots of the statues yet? i know its early for the masses.I found two pics on the wiki, the miniature ones are definitely tiny (the size of pumpkins)."Miniature Majestic Joko (for Personal Worship)" https://wiki.guildwars2.com/images/6/68/Miniature_Majestic_Joko_%28for_Personal_Worship%29.jpg

I'm not sure how big the regular statues are though, nothing to reference for size."Statue of Joko the Regal" Statue_of_Joko_the_Regal.jpg

edit: Oh i see the tiny pumpkin for size reference in the large statue pic now on bottom left corner. Didn't see it at first :)

both are listed under furniture here : https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Decoration/Furniture