Visual bug caused by female T3 asuran light chestplate

Imba.9451

I am quite positive that this got mentioned before, considering this bug probably exists since launch, but anyway:Once I equip the T3 chestpiece on my asuran elementalist, the shoulder pads disappear, regardless of having them shown or not. Usually this wouldn't be an issue to me, as I have them disabled most of the time, but when I tried to equip the little floating ring you get after maxing HoT's elite specialization, I was quite disappointed. Considering this armor skin is the equivalent of an prestige armor from GW1, bugs like this shouldn't happen imho, even if there are probably more important thing to work on.

Yeah it's a weird piece of armor it does this for some reason. It actually has the shoulder pads for it built into it. If you try to preview the shoulders in that set, then preview the chest plate alone, it'll look the same and you'll see the shoulder item is actually built into the chest. Actually the big techno glove is too for that matter (well, not quite like the shoulder, you can still skin the gloves anyway, but the shoulder hiding thing is definitely there). If nothing else using that chest has saved me some transmutes on the other two pieces ;p

@Imba.9451 said:I am quite positive that this got mentioned before, considering this bug probably exists since launch, but anyway:Once I equip the T3 chestpiece on my asuran elementalist, the shoulder pads disappear, regardless of having them shown or not. Usually this wouldn't be an issue to me, as I have them disabled most of the time, but when I tried to equip the little floating ring you get after maxing HoT's elite specialization, I was quite disappointed. Considering this armor skin is the equivalent of an prestige armor from GW1, bugs like this shouldn't happen imho, even if there are probably more important thing to work on.

Some armor skins do this, you can look at some of the flame legion armor and experience the same issues.I don't think it is a bug, I think some skins just work this way.

Archived