Why his obsession with loose jeans under the armor? — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Why his obsession with loose jeans under the armor?

I have noticed that almost all the armor and outfits that are taking, especially if they are heavy armor, the pants are a kind of Jean old and loose, and personally, completely unsightly.
Has anyone else noticed this?

Comments

• Rhyse.8179Rhyse.8179 Member ✭✭✭

Armorsmiths in Tyria have not yet developed the technology to sew hose.

• @Rhyse.8179 said:

That link sends people to water hose, not clothing hose.

PvP? What's that? Never heard of it.

• Rhyse.8179Rhyse.8179 Member ✭✭✭
    edited September 19, 2018

@Tzarakiel.7490 said:

@Rhyse.8179 said:

That link sends people to water hose, not clothing hose.

Hah. Redirect fail. It was fine when I originally copied it. I'll see if I can fix it.

eta: can't fix it. It's the BB code making a ( ) error, which is part of the link. The full link is still in the post but the forum code can't read it properly. Bad programmers.

• My guardian prefers to wear Jean's under his armor. He thinks it lasts longer than hose which he complains you have to practically get a new pair every day.

• I think its refreshing. Where I live everyone dresses for the gym with spandex or yoga pants.

• There are a lot of different kinds of pants, so I have not noticed this issue

Tarnished Coast Kal Spiro - Ranger (80), LB/S-D, Eagle/Wolf, Signet, M/S/NM |Daredevil|Ranger
    |Guardian|Scrapper|Necromancer|Berserker|Dragonhunter|Mesmer|Elementalist|Deadeye|Warrior
    |Herald|Daredevil|Reaper|Spellbreaker|Weaver|Chronomancer|Soulbeast|Holosmith|Revenant

• @alphafert.6730 said:
    I think its refreshing. Where I live everyone dresses for the gym with spandex or yoga pants.

The idea of my guardian slipping on yoga pants or even pajama bottoms and a ripped tshirt to go out to meet Queen Jenna or to go zerging made me laugh.

• Turkeyspit.3965Turkeyspit.3965 Member ✭✭✭✭

My warband and I wear fur under our armor. Not sure what the problem is...

• Majic.4801Majic.4801 Member ✭✭✭

It's a feature.

After a hard day of killing monsters and fighting evil, it's nice to be able to simply take off your armor plates and be instantly ready for a tailgate party.

"Not the same, real and true. True you feel inside. Always follow what is true." -- Sentry-skritt Bordekka
    "I am so much more important than whatever it is you're doing!" -- Explorer Hiffa
    "Harpy love hurts!" -- Shaman Shoba

• Opopanax.1803Opopanax.1803 Member ✭✭✭
    edited September 20, 2018

Is this about the right place for me to make a pun about wearing UnderArmor?

• Kapax.3801Kapax.3801 Member ✭✭✭

But it looks like a bird scarecrow pants, I mean, the jeans are not the typical ones, they seem 4 or 5 sizes bigger. In fact they are so big that if you look at the back it seems that you are wearing diapers :s :s

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.