Spoilers---- A Star to Guide Us OST (recorded by me in-game)

Michram.6853

3 tracks names are unofficial.

1) Familiar Voice- when Eir and Snaff appear (There is Path of Fire theme leitmotif)2) Zafirah- when a priestess of Balthazar realizes her misjudgment towards us. (Balthazar's leitmotif appears)3) Pointless Fights- from the cinematic when Aurene shows us the vision. (I sense Kralkatorrik's leitmotif)4) Legacy- after the cinematic, during the crisis when everybody was very scared because even Aurene cannot save us.5) Hope and Sacrifice- when Blish sacrifices himself. (Blish's Sorrow and Blish's Determination leitmotif)- certainly another Lena Reine's work!

Phenomenal tracks!

@zealex.9410 said:Aurene cinematoc one was esp Pog. Arenet doesnt often do this epic style of tracks, wow does it often and its something i really like.

Well... WoW is all about war, you cannot musicaly describe the war with C-major key.

But now the story is heading to the war not only for Tyria, but also the Mist and other worlds beyond. So be prepared for much more such epic, dramatic music in GW2.

@Arden.7480 said:

@zealex.9410 said:Aurene cinematoc one was esp Pog. Arenet doesnt often do this epic style of tracks, wow does it often and its something i really like.

Well... WoW is all about war, you cannot musicaly describe the war with C-major key.

But now the story is heading to the war not only for Tyria, but also the Mist and other worlds beyond. So be prepared for much more such epic, dramatic music in GW2.

Ehh basically gw2 every majpr expac has sort of been in a state of war wether it will be against mordy or zhaitan or balthazar.

Still if we can expect more tracks like the one in the aurene cinematic im looking forward to expansion 3 or lw se 4 finale and then se5.

Thanks a ton for this. Music can really add to a game. I do not mean to assume that you take requests but, would you happen to be able to get a track from the new raid: The Mythwright Gambit?

The one I am most interested in is the song that plays during the fight with the Largos Twins: Nikare and Kenut. Thanks in advance if you find it.

@Perkigoth.3504 said:Thanks a ton for this. Music can really add to a game. I do not mean to assume that you take requests but, would you happen to be able to get a track from the new raid: The Mythwright Gambit?

The one I am most interested in is the song that plays during the fight with the Largos Twins: Nikare and Kenut. Thanks in advance if you find it.

I heard this track while watching a playthrough.

I dont raid, so I wont record this... I think you should wait for that when the devs release them on the Soundcloud.

I only recorded the one that plays when you enter the new raid- called it: Welcome to the Mystic Forge.

Archived