About that '???' cave in the new Jahai Bluffs map.

Shadina.4038

I know its some sort of high your Commander gets while inside the cave.

However, every hallucination you see has some sort of part in the lore, except for one. Mad King Thorn. I don't know if Mad King Thorn had any part during the lore as heavily as the other hallucinations, seeing as he is a festival/holiday only NPC. Is this eluding to something, or was Mad King Thorn just thrown in as a hallucination to catch you off guard?

Will he be more present in the story?

@Shadina.4038 said:I know its some sort of high your Commander gets while inside the cave.

However, every hallucination you see has some sort of part in the lore, except for one. Mad King Thorn. I don't know if Mad King Thorn had any part during the lore as heavily as the other hallucinations, seeing as he is a festival/holiday only NPC. Is this eluding to something, or was Mad King Thorn just thrown in as a hallucination to catch you off guard?

Mad King Thorn is a lore character. He is an actual former king of Kryta. When that was exactly isn't exactly canon AFAIK. Some undefined earlier century. He just comes back every Halloween.

@Yannir.4132 said:

@Shadina.4038 said:I know its some sort of high your Commander gets while inside the cave.

Mad King Thorn is a lore character. He is an actual former king of Kryta. When that was exactly isn't exactly canon AFAIK. Some undefined earlier century. He just comes back every Halloween.

We actually even do have a loose date for him- around five hundred years ago, or early 800s A.E.

Archived