Sun's Refuge Portal Scroll bug?

Muusic.2967

I was the first in my guild to complete this achievement and get the scroll. When I linked it in Guild chat my guildies asked why I had bothered doing the long achievement when the Spearmarshal's Plea already ports you to Sun's Refuge. None of them are doing the achievement.

Not sure if this was intended but it's a slap in the face.

Why is everything a slap in the face you got a fun journey out of it and achievement points I assume?EditFound this in https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/55403/suns-refuge-portal-scroll-merged#latest

Kirk Williford.2653 ArenaNet › September 19, 2018@Hevoskuuri.3891 said:I think the devs mentioned a plan to add the Sun's Refuge portal scroll to the S4 tome in the future on Reddit. Better just bank it for now instead of deleting.~~This is correct! We're aware of it and hoping to add it in a future release.~~In regards to Spearmarshal's Plea, the teleport option there is completely intentional. It's a special bonus for those who went through the work to get that item. It isn't going anywhere. :)

Edit 2I should probabely have clicked Inculpatus cedo.9234 link first =)

Thank you for the link. It clarifies a lot for me since I now know it just wasn't an oversight.

Linken- It wouldn't call it "fun" running around everywhere searching for open walls and unfortunately I am one of those rare players who really don't care about AP. I'm more focused on the content and not armor skins or bragging rights and play duo with my wife 95% of the time so I don't care how other players measure me up when I join a group.

Archived