Returning player looking for Casual/Semi-Hardcore guild. PvE/PvP/pvX Tarnished Coast(But can swap) — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Returning player looking for Casual/Semi-Hardcore guild. PvE/PvP/pvX Tarnished Coast(But can swap)

I just returned and I'm picking up things pretty fast, that being said, I'm still learning and I have a highly busy schedule. I work 2 jobs and I'm attending NWU(university) but all of my other free time goes to GW2. I am looking for a guild that I can do high level content with but also do casual/relaxing activities with. IE: Guild Treks, World bosses. I have anxiety so I would prefer a smaller guild that is tight-knit rather than just a large amalgamation of random players. I would expect to be treated with respect as I treat you with respect. Just looking for a group I can call friends as I just moved states as well. I can use Discord as well. Just message me in game @Ragke Silverbroad :) Thanks!

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.