See all those dragonhunters?

ZeftheWicked.3076

@Kaga.7629 said:they all rolled deadeye to 15K people @1500range while stealth glitched.

15K? Muah! My soulbeast can sometimes crit 50K! well... my pet does. It's so funny to see player who has 15 stacks of vulnerability to take Gazelles charge which has procced with Clarion Bond, Moment of Clarity and Opening Strike! They literally die from one hit, without downstate mode. Love me pet! <3

@Drekor.5217 said:

@ZeftheWicked.3076 said:Neither do I! Such a breath of fresh air to see that "2 in every team" profession kick the bucket. About kitten time.

Comically DH is one of the best classes to fight scourges lol

Its where I am going back to, if I don't just decide to start running ranger. Radiant Hammer was fun but meta seems to have changed

@ZeftheWicked.3076 said:Being a necro i can't complain about the scourge - getting winstreak likes of which i never seen before. Though i am surprised there were so many of us in spvp before scourge. It's not exactly the easiest profession to win with in spvp - guess the love of the undead is strong in us all!

Reaper was always good.

@Dralor.3701 said:

@ZeftheWicked.3076 said:Being a necro i can't complain about the scourge - getting winstreak likes of which i never seen before. Though i am surprised there were so many of us in spvp before scourge. It's not exactly the easiest profession to win with in spvp - guess the love of the undead is strong in us all!

Reaper was always good.

I usually played core necro so maybe that's why i felt different about it.

@Omcrazy.4756 said:

@Razor.6392 said:Ranger gazelle did 21k damage to me. I went from full to zero.

Anyone know what is doing this. So I can do it to other people? My Ranger pets just kinda suicide into piles of aoe without doing anything productive.

I know. ^^ I even replied the "recipe" to another post. I love my Gazelle <3 (until they nerf it).

edit: lol it reads in this thread... i feel stupid now....

@Mutaatti.2789 said:

@Omcrazy.4756 said:

@Razor.6392 said:Ranger gazelle did 21k damage to me. I went from full to zero.

Anyone know what is doing this. So I can do it to other people? My Ranger pets just kinda suicide into piles of aoe without doing anything productive.

I know. ^^ I even replied the "recipe" to another post. I love my Gazelle <3 (until they nerf it).

edit: lol it reads in this thread... i feel stupid now....

Interesting, I saw people mention gazelle but I didn't realize it was a single pet doing all that. Welp, guess I am switching to Gazelle while the fun lasts.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vNAQJATRnE8C1Ci9rAOsActgl/A7JN0tOa5l3zb8d51lBCAnMt3pC-jpRSABafIAE/BAAw+D1eEA+oMA1XAAA

here's the build I use. I know it's weak against mesmer and condi thieves, but you dont see many anymore. Glass build that makes 13K crit normally with Gazelle and beastmode Smokescale with unblockable attacks can make good 15K dmg.

@Mutaatti.2789 said:http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vNAQJATRnE8C1Ci9rAOsActgl/A7JN0tOa5l3zb8d51lBCAnMt3pC-jpRSABafIAE/BAAw+D1eEA+oMA1XAAA

here's the build I use. I know it's weak against mesmer and condi thieves, but you dont see many anymore. Glass build that makes 13K crit normally with Gazelle and beastmode Smokescale with unblockable attacks can make good 15K dmg.

Interesting, might have to give that a try. I've always gone Wilderness Survival so I can condi cleanse out of habit.

Archived