Cannot advance the Requiem armor collection because it requires an item that does not exist.

I can confirm that. I'm currently on the step 'Requiem: Experiment 5' (which is the one that you get the head piece), and the vendor NPC Ely Scorchfire offers you the 'Automatic Fire Extinguisher' for 50 Lumps of Mistonium + 5 Globs of Ectoplasm + 300 Volatile Magic + 2 Swim Speed Infusion +1. The last item needed, as Cosminion.5042 said, does not exist. >>> https://imgur.com/9szwnDl

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:Any chance it's a typo and the NPC wants Swim+10 infusions?

Well, I don't think they did a typo on that, because the 'not existing item' that the NPC wants, it's Exotic, and all the Swim Speed Infusions are Ascended (1st time to use the forums I couldn't find a way to attach my screenshot, so I got the imgur link). Anyways I really hope they see this post and fix it.

@Willowsheart.7940 said:I can't even find a way to get to the hidden arcana to find Ely Scorchfire

Go to the Priory. Go to one of the grates on the floor in that center room (near the Hero Point) until you see a pop up asking if you want to enter the instance. Once in there, look around for Ely. Talk to Ely to be teleported to Hidden Arcana.

Archived