Looking for Path of Fire? soundtrack

Animism.6849

There is a soundtrack that I have heard a few times since playing PoF and I want to find it - though I guess it may not have been released yet.

The best description I can give, is that there is a prominent single cello playing the main melody. I haven't tested it, but I think it's in the same key as 'O come O come emmanuel', if you can imagine a cello playing the main melody of it.

There is also a male (bass-tenor) choir chanting in the background alongside this sombre cello melody, which changes into an orchestra as it gets more dramatic.

Similar tone to some of Ramin Djawadi's soundtracks on Game of Thrones, in a way. The chanting choir you could easily imagine in a religious setting, Russian Orthodox ;) The latter part likely conjecture.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does any know the choir music that is only played in Domain of Vabbi. It's short but sounds like a grand choral piece that would be sung at a cathedral, it's very mass like. Really cool but I can't find mention to it and it is not on the PoF released soundtrack. It was one of those pieces like Tomb of Primeval Kings that really caught my attention when I first heard it.

• 3 weeks later...

@Archwizard.1603 said:Does any know the choir music that is only played in Domain of Vabbi. It's short but sounds like a grand choral piece that would be sung at a cathedral, it's very mass like. Really cool but I can't find mention to it and it is not on the PoF released soundtrack. It was one of those pieces like Tomb of Primeval Kings that really caught my attention when I first heard it.

I am also looking for this soundtrack. I NEED this!

Archived