Mistonium accessibility

Ceriph.3518

I guess I'm a little confused. Previous LW episodes allowed you to actually farm the map currency from meta events that weren't daily per character (in terms of rewards), the hearts, and hitting the nodes. Here the rift stalker events and Shatterer meta are 5 currency per character per day. Yea you can map complete for 25 once per character, and do the hearts on multiple characters a day...but it just seems so weird and honestly aggravating that I have to switch characters if I want to farm the 450+375+375 mistonium for all three sets. Could we possibly just not character cap the riftstalker events? Or make the map reward mistonium more than one every ~4 events?

@Astralporing.1957 said:

@Haleydawn.3764 said:Rome wasn't built in a day...

It's true. It's also true, however, that of those that were there to see its beginning, noone was left alive to see the end result.

That's a bit dramatic, but true.The Requiem sets will take a persistent effort over however many days players choose to farm Mistonium. If you only want to use one character it'll take longer.

All local T7 materials are gated, not just Mistronium. The ease of farming varies, with Bloodstone Rubies and Petrified Wood being perceived as the most difficult (at least before this new map). After two days of running around (didn't spend time on the new map on one of the days), I already have 150 units, without farming, without controlling my spending on other things. Now, being how quickly I get bored with repetition, I doubt I'll manage to keep up that pace. Even so, that seems purty durn quick to me.

In other words: patience, grasshopper.

@Haleydawn.3764 said:

@Haleydawn.3764 said:Rome wasn't built in a day...

It's true. It's also true, however, that of those that were there to see its beginning, noone was left alive to see the end result.

That's a bit dramatic, but true.The Requiem sets will take a persistent effort over however many days players choose to farm Mistonium. If you only want to use one character it'll take longer.

Oh, i agree, i just found the "Rome" argument a bit funny in this context. I doubt anyone would want to wait that long.

PvP does reward like 57 map currency upon full completion. However, assuming you have a five minute wait time between matches and standby, 7 minute matches, and win every match, you’re looking at earning about 8.6 mistonium an hour. This comes out as needing to spend 139 hours farming the reward track to get enough for all three sets.

@Ayrilana.1396 said:PvP does reward like 57 map currency upon full completion. However, assuming you have a five minute wait time between matches and standby, 7 minute matches, and win every match, you’re looking at earning about 8.6 mistonium an hour. This comes out as needing to spend 139 hours farming the reward track to get enough for all three sets.

You can hold your pvp or wvw potions for new content like this. I burned 320 wvw potions I had saved to get enough mistonium. This is one of those rare occasions where rewards from competitive game modes are on par with pve modes.

Archived