Is there any other revenant except rytlock?

yefluke.3168

U have too approach this differentlyThere were revenant before but rytlock was the first herald

Its just weird cuz The class and espec got Released at same time

And the rytlock himself is undermining this in his dialogues cuz He refer to revenant and not herald while its still what Makes sense The most

@Eekasqueak.7850 said:He uses revenant sword skills in combat all the time. I don't understand this never uses renegade skills business.

Op was talking about the renegade elite, asking if there are some NPC ingame other than Rytlock (wich is a revenant/herald) that are canonically Renegade. And the answer is yes, u can find one “tutor” for every PoF elite’s specialization scattered in different Elona maps.

@Mirdave.2014 said:

@Eekasqueak.7850 said:He uses revenant sword skills in combat all the time. I don't understand this never uses
renegade
skills business.

Op was talking about the renegade elite, asking if there are some NPC ingame other than Rytlock (wich is a revenant/herald) that are canonically Renegade. And the answer is yes, u can find one “tutor” for every PoF elite’s specialization scattered in different Elona maps.

Oh I must have misread, yeah Rytlock is a herald.

Archived