Signet of Renewal + Soulbeast — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Signet of Renewal + Soulbeast

Topic. I haven't had time to try this yet, so asking here: How is this working when merged with your pet, will it pull all conditions from allies to you now? And your own conditions, what about them?

Comments

• Skuzz.6580Skuzz.6580 Member ✭✭✭
    edited September 27, 2017

It won't pull all conditions to you when merged. But what you can do is let your pet do the absorbing, and then just merge with your pet to get rid of them.
    I understand the combination it has with Bear Stance (was an idea I had in mind myself) if it did pull everything on you when merged, but I don't think it is worth it even then.

• @Skuzz.6580 said:
    It won't pull all conditions to you when merged.

Ok, so how does it work then, a full condicleanse for yourself and ppl around you or full condicleanse for yourself only, without the drawbacks it would have if your pet were out and active? Or doesn't it do anything at all?

• Skuzz.6580Skuzz.6580 Member ✭✭✭

I am pretty sure it does not do anything at all when you are merged.

• jcbroe.4329jcbroe.4329 Member ✭✭✭

It doesn't do anything at all.

Neither does Guard, for that matter.

Jroh | Former SOAC Ranger Podcaster | Top 100 PvP
    https://www.youtube.com/user/JRoeboat
    www.twitch.tv/itsJROH

• Ok then, another skill to add to the (long) list they have to work on. Even though you can quickly reset your pet from a condibomb by going in/out of Beastmode, the skills (and traits) should work, somehow, while merged as well.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.