What made most Awakened tall like giants?

Ashantara.8731

@DaFishBob.6518 said:I think in Vabbi there is a dynamic event where you follow a newly awakened and help him undergo multiple rituals to become stronger, from an awakened citizen to an awakened canid. I believe there's your answer.

Wow, really? I've never run into it once, and I finished PoF on about a dozen characters. :o Do you happen to know its location?

It is cuz Anet though it is cool. It is not and it is extremely unimmeraive as well. They kinda tried to jam it in an event in Vabbi. It still is not clearly explained. The funny thing is size in GW2 universe is not correlated to strength what so ever. Otherwise a male norn or char would be 10 times stronger than a human female and 15-20 times stronger than an asura female. Clearly, that is not the case, since strength is tied to magical powers (or whatever you want to call them).

It is bad art style design by Anet. There is not much more to it than that.

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@DaFishBob.6518 said:I think in Vabbi there is a dynamic event where you follow a newly awakened and help him undergo multiple rituals to become stronger, from an awakened citizen to an awakened canid. I believe there's your answer.

Wow, really? I've never run into it once, and I finished PoF on about a dozen characters. :o Do you happen to know its location?

Yeah, I found the article in the wiki. Somewhere around the Necropolis is where the event takes place. I remember seeing a newly awakened NPC walk into tar a bunch of times and getting upgraded each time. Tar is sticky so no doubt it just adds to the size of the awakened NPC as it gets strengthened.

Archived