Mistlock Sanctuary and the world map.

CedarDog.9723

So, I posted the same issue in the QoL thread, but figured I'd post this here.

When in the Mistlock Sanctuary if you are in the Achievements panel and click on a "Suggested location" link or a waypoint/POI link, the game will open the world map and pretend to show you the location but it will remain on the Mistlock Sanctuary layer and thus be completely useless since you cannot adjust the layer when in the "Suggested location" animation and waypoints/locations are not shown on the Mistlock Sanctuary layer. And while you can adjust the layer when you click on a waypoint/POI link, when you switch layers, it does not display the correct location.

• 4 months later...

Yes i have this problem too, and it is annoying. I am using two passkeys because of it.Royal Pass for regular PvE stuff.Mistlock if i want to enter Fractal Lobby.

If someone links waypoint, Mistlock map stucks. Plus it really annoying for Open World Navigations from Mistlock Sanctuary even without Waypoint links. Since noone can use Mistlock Waypoint ( even if you have Mistlock Pass, outside of this zone, waypoint is hidden) it will be much better to show Open World Map in Mistlock zone. I.e. Regular World Map Height.

@Aeon.4583 said:Yes i have this problem too, and it is annoying. I am using two passkeys because of it.Royal Pass for regular PvE stuff.Mistlock if i want to enter Fractal Lobby.

If someone links waypoint, Mistlock map stucks. Plus it really annoying for Open World Navigations from Mistlock Sanctuary even without Waypoint links. Since noone can use Mistlock Waypoint ( even if you have Mistlock Pass, outside of this zone, waypoint is hidden) it will be much better to show Open World Map in Mistlock zone. I.e. Regular World Map Height.

People in the Mistlock Sanctuary can use the WP, and because the geometry is bugged if you use the Nova Launch special action skill (you can get trapped inside rock faces / trees / pillars), it's useful to be able to WP around the map.

@Steve The Cynic.3217 said:You can use it only if you inside this zone. From outside no one can use it, even if you have Mistlock Pass.Look what happens if you try to navigate from Mistlock to other zones.Open Map - Lower Height - Use WaypointIf someone links you a waypoint, and player clicks itMap opens - ? - Nothing happenes

Mistlock Waypoint, if something happened with you in this zone, can be used from minimap. Lowering standart World Map Height ( i.e. showing World Map instead of Mistlock Zone at first World Map Hotkey push while player is there ) is something that will bring comfort to many.

Archived