Memorabilia collection not progressing

BlueMelody.6398

I have completed step 1 in the Memorabilia collection (it has the green check mark next to it). However, none of the remaining items in the collection are where they are supposed to be (e.g., the 2nd item, a toy boat north of the temporal tree, is simply not there at all). Is this a collection that has to be completed by the same alt who started it? I haven't seen that behavior before if so.

@BlueMelody.6398 said:I have completed step 1 in the Memorabilia collection (it has the green check mark next to it). However, none of the remaining items in the collection are where they are supposed to be (e.g., the 2nd item, a toy boat north of the temporal tree, is simply not there at all). Is this a collection that has to be completed by the same alt who started it? I haven't seen that behavior before if so.There are 2 ponds north check them both, I got mine.My problem Is with Faded Portrait It can't be picked upalso there is no logo of it in the house, I even tried crying emote as the hint suggest B)

Archived