A Good Defense Achievement

Heibi.4251

@"Ashantara.8731" said:It's "The Convergence of Sorrow I: The Elegy". Having both would have been redundant.

But "The Convergence of Sorrow I: The Elegy" is a separate achievement. It gives you the first armor set once you complete it. Then you have to make the other sets to complete "A Good Defense". Very similar to making legendary weapons. You complete one achievement to move onto the next part. Not really redundant unless you could get all three sets from "The Convergence of Sorrow I: The Elegy".

@Heibi.4251 said:

@"Ashantara.8731" said:It's "The Convergence of Sorrow I: The Elegy". Having both would have been redundant.

But "The Convergence of Sorrow I: The Elegy" is a separate achievement. It gives you the first armor set once you complete it. Then you have to make the other sets to complete "A Good Defense". Very similar to making legendary weapons. You complete one achievement to move onto the next part. Not really redundant unless you could get all three sets from "The Convergence of Sorrow I: The Elegy".

Because "The Convergence of Sorrow II : Requiem" is the requirement, just 6 pieces of the Requiem set. A bare minimum of what you can do to get the Meta-Achievement done, which is why you can skip some achievements and still get it. It would be redundant adding A Good Defense to the list, there's already enough choice.

Archived