Help me tweak my zerg build.

Casual Dad.2358

Any advice would be appreciated. I've been running this build in wvw when I'm running with the zerg and I'm having a good time with it. But I'm not the best theorycrafter by any sense of the imagination. Would appreciate any input on the build. I'm not a roamer and I have other professions when I'm "serious" about zerg running (FB, Rev, SpellBreaker, etc), but sometimes I just like to run my soulbeast in the zerg for fun. The commanders have been nice enough to let me run with them even if they do banish me to the ranger/thief subsquad.

Here's the build: http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vNAQNBHhF6kgXoVQshXwjXgrFsUIYPdhZQAwp1N7qd5X3v749ESN9cA-j1BBQBA4UAoQ1fyj+GMq8jf7PUSlgB4JAQKALWGB-w

I try to stay about 300-600 behind tag, sometimes right on the tag. I'll keep jacaranda out when ranging with axe, switch to arctodus in beast mode on push or when my jacaranda dies.

Thoughts?

@"Casual Dad.2358" said:Any advice would be appreciated. I've been running this build in wvw when I'm running with the zerg and I'm having a good time with it. But I'm not the best theorycrafter by any sense of the imagination. Would appreciate any input on the build. I'm not a roamer and I have other professions when I'm "serious" about zerg running (FB, Rev, SpellBreaker, etc), but sometimes I just like to run my soulbeast in the zerg for fun. The commanders have been nice enough to let me run with them even if they do banish me to the ranger/thief subsquad.

Here's the build: http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vNAQNBHhF6kgXoVQshXwjXgrFsUIYPdhZQAwp1N7qd5X3v749ESN9cA-j1BBQBA4UAoQ1fyj+GMq8jf7PUSlgB4JAQKALWGB-w

I try to stay about 300-600 behind tag, sometimes right on the tag. I'll keep jacaranda out when ranging with axe, switch to arctodus in beast mode on push or when my jacaranda dies.

Thoughts?

Instead of Predator's Cunning go with Second Skin, Instead of Live Fast go with Unstoppable Union, Other than that it looks okay to me.

I usually roam and havoc in WvW so my set up is a little different; however, if you are sharing stances with those around you with the Leader of the Pack trait, I would run with One Wolf Pack. So, when the zerg is on a lord in a tower or keep, you could pop OWP to share out with others. Not sure how much damage it helps to increase, but my thought is any extra damage to help flip faster is a good thing. Just my two cents. :)

Echo of the Pack

Archived