portable magnetite shard exchange needs to be updated

thrag.9740

The reward for w4 cm's (this item: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Portable_Magnetite_Shard_Exchange) needs to be updated. Now that we can buy infusions with our magnetite, the infusions tab should be added to the vendor.

Additionally it would be really nice if you let us sell w5/w6 minis to it for the corresponding amount of gaeting crystals. I personally keep this item in a shared inventory slot and really enjoy it, as it lets me clean my inventory while waiting for squad members to swap classes/gear etc.

edit: fixed typo wing 5 cms to wing 4 cms

While I agree that it would be nice to keep the magnetite shard exchange up to date, it is a W4 CM reward.

It is unlikely they will add W5+ functionality to it (and might add a similar item to a future raid wing for later raids).

Either way, it is very likely one of the items which has just not been updated yet. We'll have to wait and see. I too value it's usefulness to clear out inventory items while say waiting (or simply not having to go to the raid area to buy something).

@Cyninja.2954 said:While I agree that it would be nice to keep the magnetite shard exchange up to date, it is a W4 CM reward.

It is unlikely they will add W5+ functionality to it (and might add a similar item to a future raid wing for later raids).

Yeah but heres the thing. If Anet releases another similar item for w5/6/7 that is absolutely pathetic. I mean that would just signify a complete lack of creativity in their studio. Maybe at worst the item should be upgradable via later cms, in which case I would argue the wing 5 cm's should upgrade the item, because w6 has the gold chair, and w4 has this item, but for some reason w5 has no unique reward.

@thrag.9740 said:

@Cyninja.2954 said:While I agree that it would be nice to keep the magnetite shard exchange up to date, it is a W4 CM reward.

Yeah but heres the thing. If Anet releases another similar item for w5/6/7 that is absolutely pathetic. I mean that would just signify a complete lack of creativity in their studio. Maybe at worst the item should be upgradable via later cms, in which case I would argue the wing 5 cm's should upgrade the item, because w6 has the gold chair, and w4 has this item, but for some reason w5 has no unique reward.

This ^

Archived