Mysterious Symbol * MINOR SPOILERS FOR SEASON 4 EPISODE 4*

In the Sun's Refuge, on top of a building near the sniper is a strange little symbol. I can't upload the picture right now, but it's essentially an arrow with wheel that you can turn. When it's spun into it's proper place, a small light goes on. However, if you leave it alone and go to a different section of Sun's Refuge, it will return to its normal place. Any ideas?

I'm not sure everyone has the same things in their Refuge. Depends on what you've done in the world. I know that while I have the rune disk door (got one rune for it so far), I visited a guildie's instance that did not have it, and they confirmed they had not yet done the dwarf mini dungeon in the Highlands.

@Donari.5237 said:I'm not sure everyone has the same things in their Refuge. Depends on what you've done in the world. I know that while I have the rune disk door (got one rune for it so far), I visited a guildie's instance that did not have it, and they confirmed they had not yet done the dwarf mini dungeon in the Highlands.

You buy the rune disk door for five gold in Jahai Bluffs FYI.

Archived