WvW roaming Firebrand

Helo.4287

Yeah I don't really buy that it does outnumbered since two competent players could easily take this down. This build looks like it would have a very bad time with anyone who can kite. Definitely looks duel or pvp focused though with the focus on symbols. Also sure it would do great as part of a group with quickness mantra and tomes.

It's a build to hike, of course, it's not at full power, but it's pretty strong. and I'm honest, with the build, (if you master it) I do not lose any fire blaze, other classes lose 80% (except thieves and rangers) is only related to the WvW. I do not care what you do in pve or pvp. I do not have a clue of it

I did not say that I could not handle them. but if you have a good, as from my guild, then it will be difficult and it does not look good. however, this build count. But it works. the build is not easy. You can also play with meditation if you are not so good, not so strong, but much easier. however, I think the build is currently the best in roaming the dmg firebrand.

The build itself is good, but you can't reset a fight at all like other roaming spec can do with a good rotation.

You basically jump into the enemy or enemies and use all your burst, use your F1 for damage, F3 for mitigation and F2 for healing and hope your enemy is already bursted down.Otherwise when you used F1 F2 and F3 already you have zero mobility and out anything you will be melted immediately.

For example a good spellbreaker can use a rotation of 2 dodges, gs3 evades, shield block, passive endure pain, active endure pain, kite away and repeat this "rotation" almost endlessy.

With this build once you are out of fuel, you can't escape or fight back anymore, just jump into the enemy and hope he dies.

And it's what showed in the entire video.

The issue is that all the enemies you fight are such low quality players. they don't dodge, they eat all the obvious burst without any set up needed.

They don't set up themselves.

In many of the group fights we see low hp enemies try and rezz a downed player and therefore just get knocked into downed state also.

As I said, they are like NPCs.

He's playing on EU, most of them are still learning the game. It's like wvw in NA server back in 2012-2013 before most of the pve players quit wvw. They get rolled so hard. Eu is extra virginal it's fun to play there I heard. If you notice NA stop posting vids of roaming early 2016 and also ESL in spvp and league kind of died. The game lost balance 2-3 after Hot's release. Limitations and nerfs decrease the amount of viable builds out there. Most of core is nerfed and HOT is nerfed and POF is sketchy and will be nerfed when next expansion comes out. Guild Wars 2, something with water and it's 3 words, middle letter probably O. Waters of Darkness. lol

• 4 weeks later...

Archived