How do you maximize Plague Sending?

Ojimaru.8970

Looking for some tips and advice to improve my Scourge DPS. As far as I understand the Condi Scourge build, a large portion of your DPS comes from transferring the self-afflicted conditions from Blood is Power with Plague Sending. However I frequently run into two scenarios; either (a) the Druids' Seed of Life cleanses the conditions, or (b) some random condition from the enemy gets applied before the transfer, leaving me with the Bleeding stacks after the transfer.

What can I do to work around these two problems and improve my DPS?

Condi transfers are a minimal part of a scourge's dps. That being said; short of casting bip after you hit desrert shroud, nothing. Druids now hit 10 people, so even if you're not in their sub you'll get the condi cleanse. The only other way is to pop bip after the druid leaves avatar, but that will probably cost you more dps.

There's two ways to pull it off better:

1. While casting BiP use desert shroud. So that the conditions and the sending buff are applied to you at the same time
  2. Learn the encounters. If you did the bosses in the raids a few times, you will learn which attack will apply conditions to you. Sometimes you can even use that to get even higher transfers. Soulless horror for example.

Hi !

You can even cast F5 and BiP like 5 seconds after and if u didn't get hit by any conditions it'll send them to the enemy ;)When u cast F5 you can see "Plague sending" as a buff on the buff bar i think it stays like this for around 10 sec (not sure about the time) but easily 7-8 seconds so you can even cast BiP 7 or 8 seconds after F5 to send your condis :grin:

@"virgileboss.2458" said:Hi !

You can even cast F5 and BiP like 5 seconds after and if u didn't get hit by any conditions it'll send them to the enemy ;)When u cast F5 you can see "Plague sending" as a buff on the buff bar i think it stays like this for around 10 sec (not sure about the time) but easily 7-8 seconds so you can even cast BiP 7 or 8 seconds after F5 to send your condis :grin:

Yeah, but only if you don't get hit by any conditions and you cannot cast epi in between.That's why I wrote my second point. Learn the encounters.But there shouldn't be a problem. Bip should always be available when desert shroud goes off cooldown. And the midcast of f5 while casting bip is much safer to guarantee the transfer

Archived