Fractal God Mist Attunement 4 Missing From Deroir?

Ericon.5104

Hi,

I tried to see how many more pristines I needed for fractal god but when I found Deroir, I did not see Mist Attunement 4 under the other 3 account augmentations. Is this a bug or is there something wrong and it's been removed? Does anyone else have this issue? Note you need to be fractal champion to see Mist Attunement 4.

Deroir (the NPC) is apparently having some issues. Other people have noticed a similar problem for the other tiers. Use the in-game /bug report tool in addition to this, as it adds additional data to help ANet troubleshoot.

This probably won't get fixed in a hotpatch, but should make one of the scheduled updates. (Probably not the next one, but possibly the launch of Halloween or thereabouts, assuming they can figure out the problem quickly.)

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:Update:

@"Benjamin Arnold.3457" wrote in
We have identified the issue internally. It is possible for some people to get into a broken state due to an erroneous script in another map. We are working on a fix and will roll it out with a future patch, sorry for the inconvenience!

so the spaghetti code strikes again

Same issue here. I have the level 2 mist augmentation, which properly shows on all my toons. However, I cannot see additional vendor options for level 3 - that augmentation is not listed. Now, I also had level 2 for all the other basic augmentations (Tyrian mastery, Karma, and AR). So, I thought that something changed and perhaps I needed to increase the levels of the other types before seeing the mist augmentation option. I proceeded to max my levels for Tyrian mastery, Karma, and AR (spent almost all my relics). I still do not see the mist augmentation for level 3. Although I didn't necessarily "waste" my relics buying the other augmentations, I did use up 20K and now I have to rebuild relics all over again. My original plan was to focus on the mist augmentation and finish the other basic ones, later. Wish I would have seen this post before buying the other stuff. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr.

@"Lord Huntsman.4691" said:Same issue here. I have the level 2 mist augmentation, which properly shows on all my toons. However, I cannot see additional vendor options for level 3 - that augmentation is not listed. Now, I also had level 2 for all the other basic augmentations (Tyrian mastery, Karma, and AR). So, I thought that something changed and perhaps I needed to increase the levels of the other types before seeing the mist augmentation option. I proceeded to max my levels for Tyrian mastery, Karma, and AR (spent almost all my relics). I still do not see the mist augmentation for level 3. Although I didn't necessarily "waste" my relics buying the other augmentations, I did use up 20K and now I have to rebuild relics all over again. My original plan was to focus on the mist augmentation and finish the other basic ones, later. Wish I would have seen this post before buying the other stuff. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Same here :(

Archived