Crafting and Sun's Refuge

Kal Spiro.9745

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:Cool? Yes. Likely? I don't think ANet is likely to undermine their ability to sell VIP lounge passes by offering too many features.

I think ANet has bigger plans with this instance than what we see now. Call it a hunch.

As for such features as crafting stations: perhaps there will be a Gem Store item that will unlock those? ;)

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:Cool? Yes. Likely? I don't think ANet is likely to undermine their ability to sell VIP lounge passes by offering too many features.

I think ANet has bigger plans with this instance than what we see now. Call it a hunch.

As for such features as crafting stations: perhaps there will be a Gem Store item that will unlock those? ;)

DIdnt they say they didnt have plans for this instance outside of this season? o-o

@Dante.1763 said:

@Dante.1763 said:DIdnt they say they didnt have plans for this instance outside of this season? o-o

We still have 2 episodes to go, no?

Oh, i thought we had one, either way, it seems kinda lacking with what we added to it now so.

We can agree there's at least one more episode and that there's probably more of Jahai Bluffs to unlock, so @Ashantara.8731's speculation that the instance will show more features seems possible, perhaps even likely.

Archived