Black Lion Key Reset

notebene.3190

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Server_reset#Weekly_reset

There are reset times lists there, but then when you mouse over it, it shows a different time. Is the key reset 34 minutes from now? Or do I have until the mouse over time, which shows like 7:30 am tomorrow morning?

Time zones don't generally confuse me. It's when people try to add extra helping indicators that I get confused. :#

If you want to know for sure, there's only one good way to go. Make the run, and see if there's a key in the rewards.(If not, try leaving the reward unclaimed. Maybe it'll appear when it does reset.)

EDIT: I can't just tell you because I don't know myself. I always err on the side of caution, here.

@RoseofGilead.8907 said:It resets at 2:30 AM Monday morning for me here in Texas (which is 07:30 UTC).

Ah! So the mouse over is the UTC time, and the time displayed is actually 'my' time, which I believe is 2 hours earlier than you, and it shows 00:30 for me! Thanks! Which...makes the wiki page pretty useful: it just shows your time.

I ask because I normally run on Wed, day after Tue releases, in case the chest changes for the week. I forgot to run this week because of all the other new fun stuff to do, and if I was going to miss the cut off, then I was just going to wait till wednesday and skip this week. But if I can sneak it in before reset, then I'd do it. Which, it sounds like I can!

Archived