soul beast animations need second look

BadSanta.6527

plz plz anet plz look agian at dagger before you lunch thief dagger from vanilla luch seems better and also the "bit" and "tail" soul beast merge skills need better effects , when you see all those amazing art work on the rest of the proffesions it is very depressing i know you worked hard on the mechanhc but the rest of the e spec needs work

There was a thread on the previous forum where somebody had some fantastic ideas regarding Soulbeast + Charr player animations and how well they would synergize with most pet attacks... if some care were actually given to custom tailoring them.

But yeah as a whole, the animations are pretty unappealing for any race.

@Schewe.1673 said:There was a thread on the previous forum where somebody had some fantastic ideas regarding Soulbeast + Charr player animations and how well they would synergize with most pet attacks... if some care were actually given to custom tailoring them.

But yeah as a whole, the animations are pretty unappealing for any race.

yeha i know this thread but its should apply to all raca as well

@Bluntdaddy.3914 said:I wonder why they are censoring "g od" into "kitten"???

"G ode" means "D ildo" in French. National forums might be the reason why they filtered it.I would rather have them rework dagger weapon speed instead of animations. No need for some fancy animations if the weapon isn't worth equipping.

@Earix.5684 said:

@Bluntdaddy.3914 said:I wonder why they are censoring "g od" into "kitten"???

"G ode" means "D ildo" in French. National forums might be the reason why they filtered it.
I would rather have them rework dagger weapon speed instead of animations. No need for some fancy animations if the weapon isn't worth equipping.

well visually is big part from the game in my opinion and yeha dagger both main hand and off hand need rework it was awful when ireon said in the trailer cripple them from far lol

Archived