M.O.X. in Sun's Refuge? — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home ArenaNet Forum Chats Sep: LWS4 Ep 4, Raid, & more!

M.O.X. in Sun's Refuge?

An interesting question in a different forum unfortunately didn't receive an answer so I'd like to ask it here again:

Are there any chances to see M.O.X. replace the music bot in Sun's Refuge? It would add a little bit of flavor and would fit the character's history. Did this idea ever came up during the development process? If yes, why was it discarded?

Original Idea from a reddit post.

Tagged:

Comments

• Could we perhaps get an ability to link the music bot to M.O.X. 's music database remotely in that case?

Maybe even other places/ people to go to and link music back to music bot

• @MatthewMedina.5419 said:
    You can blame Braham for that one. He...would have taken issue with us inviting MORE spiders into Sun's Refuge (where M.O.X. goes, so does Webby presumably). ;-)

So what? Who's in charge here? Me or Braham? Didn't he just apologise and accept that I was his commander? It's a big cavern. He can stay away from M.O.X if he doesn't like it. SR is an inclusive place. We welcome all sunspears, awakened, and spider-filled robots. #webbytoo

• draxynnic.3719draxynnic.3719 Member ✭✭✭✭

Now I want to see one of the Webby hatchlings imprint on Braham for some reason and start following him around like a lost puppy...

• So anyone else think it's weird that he has arachnophobia but hanging it with Rox and Frostbite never bothered him? I always took devourers to be an arachnid like scorpions

• Eekasqueak.7850Eekasqueak.7850 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Teraphas.6210 said:
    So anyone else think it's weird that he has arachnophobia but hanging it with Rox and Frostbite never bothered him? I always took devourers to be an arachnid like scorpions

It's possible to be scared of spiders but not scorpions.

• brenda.9723brenda.9723 Member ✭✭✭

Great idea =) !
    I would love to see MOX there
    (and Webby too).