[Video] [Sen]Revenant PvP Plat 3 Clips

SovietWalrus.4197

Hello Sirs,

I heard Revenant was good in PvP?Being a thief main for the past 6 years made me want to try my hand at a new class - so I tried revenant. I guess my first 40 hours turned out well I suppose.

Starting on 1709, I fell to a low of 1648 in my first 10 or so games as I was still figuring things out (these games are using the Noble Count outfit) and progressed to a peak of 1724. This may be entirely due to my map awareness . Though I found revenant to excel at single target dps, which allowed me to carry many team fights by focusing the firebrand straight out of the gate at mid - ripping important boons such as stability and resistance with the reworked facet of nature F2 in shiro.

Overall playing rev was a pretty positive experience, I found the balance of risk and reward to be satisfying.Anyway, I hope you enjoy the clips - Please do keep in mind that I am still only learning rev, so there are mistakes made.3:05 was an example of kiting, just used as a filler clip if I'm entirely honest, as the video was already short enough - was a challenge to find clips.

ALL clips are recorded in Plat 3 ranked games, as hard as it is to believe this is the quality of player we are left with.

I hope you enjoy - If you have any questions I will answer them to the best of my ability :)

https://youtu.be/76QVY08h1qM

Archived