My questions about the story — Guild Wars 2 Forums

My questions about the story

Arden.7480Arden.7480 Member ✭✭✭✭
edited September 25, 2018 in Sep: LWS4 Ep 4, Raid, & more!

Good morning devs! First of all really well done with this episode, I think it was phenomenal!

1) Do you think it was risky to lead the story that far away from Tyria? I mean the thing that Kralkatorrik attacks the Mists/and I think he's also turning towards other worlds (?). I personally think it's really phenomenal that Kralk's threat is more non-Tyria-only. It's great!
I am a fractal veteran and I really care about the lore in it, and I kinda thought about the Harbringer of Woe when I was playing the story of this episode. And all I want to say is that maybe this Woe meant Kralkatorrik, right?

2) About Kormir's journal, that concerns the current story in my opinion; she wrote: The destruction of Tyria is inevitable, yet there is a part of me that still remembers what it was like to be mortal—what it is to hope. Is it like: "for sure"- a prophecy of Woe?

3) Was it made on purpose to show off the script in Behind the Scenes: Kari Wahlgren at the beginning? Whose idea it was to shot it?
There was mentioned Taimi's growing illness, appearing of Caithe and something about low-group's morale (what I think meant Blish's death). Why did you shot it? Did you think the players won't notice?

I played the episode knowing about Taimi's illness getting worse, and what was supposed to suprise me, was just: meh, I know that... (source: https://imgur.com/a/cG6i9j8)

Anyway a very nice episode!!! Keep up the good work, writers! Also April Stewart (Human Female PC) blew my mind this time!

Seek, and you shall find.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.