Can we get a full set of Spirit weapons?

Astrolicus.3716

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...

I'd like to see both the spirit and phantasm weapons expanded to full sets as well.

We do have the holographic weapons from Dragon Bash, but those are pretty slow to unlock since you can only get them during Dragon Bash and only one every 5 days. Also because they're based on precursors some of them look a little bit odd, whereas I imagine spirit weapons would be more 'conventional' shapes.

@Danikat.8537 said:I'd like to see both the spirit and phantasm weapons expanded to full sets as well.

We do have the holographic weapons from Dragon Bash, but those are pretty slow to unlock since you can only get them during Dragon Bash and only one every 5 days. Also because they're based on precursors some of them look a little bit odd, whereas I imagine spirit weapons would be more 'conventional' shapes.

Talking about holographic weapons, since we have a set of skins based on the spirit weapons of the guardian, why not get a set of skins based on the holographic weapons of the holosmith? If i recall skills 1 and 2 use a sword, 3 uses a staff, 4 2 pistols and 5 a hammer.

@"Mea.5491" said:Yes and Phantasm weapons too. <3 I have all of them so far and I never use anything else! I would sell my soul for a semi-transparent pink/purplish staff & dagger. :lol: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Phantasm_weapons

Is it just me who cant see the dif on the two pistols?Why make 2 diffrent named ones when 2 of the same would be the same outcome.

@Hynax.9536 said:

@Danikat.8537 said:I'd like to see both the spirit and phantasm weapons expanded to full sets as well.

Talking about holographic weapons, since we have a set of skins based on the spirit weapons of the guardian, why not get a set of skins based on the holographic weapons of the holosmith? If i recall skills 1 and 2 use a sword, 3 uses a staff, 4 2 pistols and 5 a hammer.

I didn’t know that was a thing. Sounds cool!What do they look like?

@Linken.6345 said:

@"Mea.5491" said:Yes and Phantasm weapons too. <3 I have all of them so far and I never use anything else! I would sell my soul for a semi-transparent pink/purplish staff & dagger. :lol:

Is it just me who cant see the dif on the two pistols?Why make 2 diffrent named ones when 2 of the same would be the same outcome.

I'm certain it's because they're tribute to the twins Lyss and Ilya that make up the Goddess Lyssa. The whole weapon set was made for mesmers! ;)