Noises made by the mounts are annoying

Avelione.6075

As much as the PoF is mostly what I expected and I'm happy to explore VAST maps!, the damn mounts chirp much too often, and the sounds are basically just 2 or 3 which makes it too repetitive!! I only have the first two mounts for now and they're already just toooo annoying. I'd be SUPER GRATEFUL if ANet made the chirping occur MUCH less often or if there was an option to mute it in the sound settings???

HALP

I used the phrase "constipated sheep" for the Springer, and my kids liked it. If we decrease the mount sound frequency, I'll have to find another thing to make them giggle incessantly.

I recognize that my situation may be unique.

EDIT: On the serious side, I agree that having an option to mute mount sounds is a nice QoL improvement that would benefit you and quite likely others.

@crashburntoo.7431 said:I used the phrase "constipated sheep" for the Springer, and my kids liked it. If we decrease the mount sound frequency, I'll have to find another thing to make them giggle incessantly.

I recognize that my situation may be unique.

Presumably your situation is unique. But I'm sure you'll find more things to laugh at in PoF ;p I like the constipated sheep name :D

I think I could come up with nicer sounding mount chirps.... i'd imagine that mount sounds should be something that is more relaxing and adds a nice ambience to the fact of traveling on a raptor or a giant bunny... etc... But it's NOT relaxing, for now >_> honestly, it would be better if they all meowed like cats from Minecraft... just 3 times less often :bleep_bloop:

Archived