Please Add Mount Treat Warning

Djinn.9245

@Djinn.9245 said:Mount treats only give Mastery xp 1/day but there is no way to know if you have already received that. Please add some text in the tooltip or somewhere so I don't keep wasting my Karma. Thank you.

Errr... the item description says: "Gives bonus Mastery experience once per day." There is also a red text floating on your screen to remind you of the same.

What more do you want?

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@Djinn.9245 said:Mount treats only give Mastery xp 1/day but there is no way to know if you have already received that.
Please add some text in the tooltip or somewhere so I don't keep wasting my Karma.
Thank you.

Errr... the item description says: "Gives bonus Mastery experience
once per day
." There is also a red text floating on your screen to remind you of the same.

What more do you want?

Something to tell if you've used it that day.

The OP isn't complaining about not knowing it's daily, the complaint is that there's no feedback mecanism showing you "done/not done".

@Endless Soul.5178 said:

@DakotaCoty.5721 said:I assumed you could only buy one per day, perhaps I was mistaken.

There is (at least for the Bunnyroo) a quest (see Springer Backpacking in the achievements panel) that, once completed, gives you about 4 stackable treats. Not sure if this is the same for the skimmer, I haven't gotten that far yet.

All pets have this type of quest.

• 2 years later...

Hello, was this ever solved?I just received my second Raptor treat minutes after recieving and consuming the first one, and I am wondering, would the game let me consume it but not give me the xp? Obviously not gonna try cause it wouldn't surprise me if it did. Anyone here had the experience before?Thanks in advance.

Yes, you can consume as many as you want, but it will only give mastery experience once per day. It's not even that much experience, though. More of a pain to keep them around and try to remember to spread them out. I say get rid of them unless you just like watching the mount's treat-getting animation.