Low FPS since yesterday?

Tekoneiric.6817

I got disconnected a few times just now.. at last phase qadim i crashed. Also lots of lag spike esp when the leg boss switching platform... I'm not sure if it is my fiber internet issue or the game server.. ?? I am giving up trying today. Twice near kill (in two diff groups) and both end up DC. I have enough for today trying to pug this boss.. ?

@Talindra.4958 said:I got disconnected a few times just now.. at last phase qadim i crashed. Also lots of lag spike esp when the leg boss switching platform... I'm not sure if it is my fiber internet issue or the game server.. ?? I am giving up trying today. Twice near kill (in two diff groups) and both end up DC. I have enough for today trying to pug this boss.. ?

Hang in there. ?

When I get notable FPS drops I invariably find that my memory usage is near 100% on my Win10 PC. I only have 8GB on this PC and after a week or so of running, there is enough memory leakage that it affects performance, and I need to reboot to clear things up again. Check out the Memory tab on the Resource Monitor app in Windows. If the free memory is almost entirely gone, or GW2 and/or Memory Compression have more than a few Hard Faults/sec showing while playing, then its time to reboot.

@TheAgedGnome.7520 said:When I get notable FPS drops I invariably find that my memory usage is near 100% on my Win10 PC. I only have 8GB on this PC and after a week or so of running, there is enough memory leakage that it affects performance, and I need to reboot to clear things up again. Check out the Memory tab on the Resource Monitor app in Windows. If the free memory is almost entirely gone, or GW2 and/or Memory Compression have more than a few Hard Faults/sec showing while playing, then its time to reboot.

I have 24GB of ram and 6GB on the gfx card. Memory isn't the issue.

Archived