Very slow mastry experience.

smoker.6731

Hola! (Sorry for outstanding English)

So today I completed HoT story and I thought I will be able to max atleast few of important mastry. But nothing such happened. When i try to run in meta trains or HP trains in HoT maps, the commander is so fast that I hardly able to follow entirely. Becuase i am missing some important mastry like lean gliding/nuhoch mastry, and bird mount. Till now I have only unlocked Raptor and Springer.

So basically my question is, how to fast my experience in mastry. Till now I have completed Personal story, HoT, and till chapter 8 in PoF. Doing PoF solo is so tuff, the mobs hits so hard to me or my mount and I die countless times.Should I start LWS2 or complete PoF? Or in what order.

Gracias.

The Order isStory(here should be LW1 but it's not here and not coming back)LW2HoTLW3PoFLW4

Now I think you struggling with HoT mastery, it's ok, they are plenty and HoT is kinda grindy(ask too many points and too much exp)

Yuo can do story in whaev order you wish really.
Now the HoT masteries. I would recommend go full gliding fist. Then itzel lore poison, then up 2 you really. Check achievements in HoT that grand Mastery points and exp can be earned in HoT metas, there are fun and plenty of people doing them.

For Tyria mastery best is to run Silvewastes , For PoF it's Istan.

@phs.6089 said:The Order isStory(here should be LW1 but it's not here and not coming back)LW2HoTLW3PoFLW4

Now I think you struggling with HoT mastery, it's ok, they are plenty and HoT is kinda grindy(ask too many points and too much exp)

Now the HoT masteries. I would recommend go full gliding fist. Then itzel lore poison, then up 2 you really. Check achievements in HoT that grand Mastery points and exp can be earned in HoT metas, there are fun and plenty of people doing them.

Silverwaste is for trial boost right? What else can be done there.

And thanks for order, will start lws2 and will max gliding first.

@smoker.6731 said:

@"phs.6089" said:The Order isStory(here should be LW1 but it's not here and not coming back)LW2HoTLW3PoFLW4

No silwervastes are a map of LW2, it's just usually it has people doing meta event non-stop, and exp from events count toward Tyria Mastery

Also I wanted to know > @phs.6089 said:

@phs.6089 said:The Order isStory(here should be LW1 but it's not here and not coming back)LW2HoTLW3PoFLW4

No silwervastes are a map of LW2, it's just usually it has people doing meta event non-stop, and exp from events count toward

Also I want to know, which boosters i should use for these run for extra bonuses. Like yellow xp booster, blue one etc. I have stack few of those in my bank.

The quickest way to level HoT masteries is by doing the leather farm in Lake Doric which is an episode from Season 3. Behind that is Dragon’s Stand up to the three tower event.

For Tyria masteries, the CoF dungeon farm is probably the quickest although I’m not sure if players still do it. If you can wait another month, farming in the labyrinth during the Halloween festival should be just as quick if not quicker. You’ll also make quite a bit of gold too which is a win-win.

For PoF, I’d say the Istan farm or the Jahai farm (if groups have caught on to this one by now) would be the quickest although PoF mastery completion comes much quicker than with those introduced with HoT.

For XP modifiers: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Experience#Experience_modifiers

So let me give you some pointers and hints both overall and per mastery area (core, HoT and PoF respectively):

GENERAL:First off, don't try to rush things, masteries will take time especially when you start at 0.Remember, experience is never lost, if you forget to select a mastery track after finishing one, all gained experience will get added to a different available mastery track.Getting basic movement abilities (gliding, Raptor, etc.) is what many prefer since it makes getting around easier and faster.

TYRIA:

• Tyria Core masteries and mastery points (check some guides) were added retroactively thus some might take longer to get. There should be enough overall if you spread out into different areas of the game.
  • Try finishing Pact Commander first for both the permanent speed buff in cities as well as the AUTO LOOT at rank 5. It will take a while, but is worth it.
  • There were 9 mastery points added retroactively to core Tyria about 1 year ago. Many guide do not have those included. Make sure to get those (most are very easy to get) since it will make it easier to finish the mastery tracks.

HOT:

• These will take the longest, by far. Plan for that and don't lose faith.
  • Do easy DAILY ADVENTURES. Daily adventures (per account, not character) will yield an easy 100k experience per adventure. There is 5-6 VERY easy adventures available once you have access to all the maps. That's an easy and fast 500-600k experience per day.
  • if you decide to join the DRAGON STAND META, take experience boosters along. Finishing the entire meta will yield over 1 million experience with boosters in about 1 hour of game play
  • DAILY HERO POINTS will yield 75k experience and can also be done 1nce per day (only combat ones). There is some easy combat Hero points. Some people enjoy running new characters through with hero point trains both unlocking elite specializations as well as experience for masteries
  • try finishing gliding first. Again this will take a while but the benefit of mobility is useful in all areas of the game
  • joining for the AURIC BASIN META and other map metas is a nice way to get some additional experience as well as very nice loot

POF:

• will not take as long as either core or HoT
  • one again HERO POINTS will yield good experience (not quite as good as in HoT)
  • finishing the story will reward you with a big chunk of experience for finishing all masteries while playing it

Good Luck and have fun.

Honestly it sounds like you're in too much of a hurry to max out every potential mastery, instead of focusing on game play and learning your profession. Take your time and explore the different activities you can do in the game, improve your skills so that you don't die against regular enemies. You can max out masteries any time. it sounds like you have already unlocked more than enough to make yourself very mobile and able to go just about everywhere. I suggest you go back to some of the areas you were in before but didn't complete.

When I was in a big rush to gain mastery XP I went to zones with XP empowerments available (Bloodstone Fen, Draconis Mons, Istan), stacked every XP boost I could (food, utility, XP Booster, Banner, Guild Boost, Celebration booster, CNY fireworks), and ran around doing events/map meta. You'd be amazed at how fast you can fill the bar.

Archived