Legendary Weapons + Sigils / Legendary trinkets — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home ArenaNet Forum Chats Sep: LWS4 Ep 4, Raid, & more!

Legendary Weapons + Sigils / Legendary trinkets

Are there plans for sigil-swapping for legendary weapons?
The stat-changing would be more useful if we could change the sigils, like we can change runes on legendary armor.
Plus it would be easier to experiment with new builds and not always have to destroy the sigills.
An ascended weapon costs 40-60g, a legendary 1000g+. Therefore i think it would be fair, that we at least don't have to destroy our sigils to try a new build.

Legendary trinket Set:
It's great, that we now have Aurora and the ring, but are there any plans for an legendary trinket set without effects at a similar price to the legendary armor?
I really would like legendary trinkets for my elementalist, but i don't want to be shiny. Just trinkets with stat-change at will. I think the legendary armor price would be ok for legy trinkets without effects.

Comments

• Wanze.8410Wanze.8410 Member ✭✭✭

cant say anything about sparkly stuff on future leggie trinkets but i am pretty sure they already confirmed in one of the previous AMAs on reddit that they plan to release a full set of legendary trinkets over the course of season 4.

• I made a post exactly the same as this, adding also the Legendary Armor dyes being still bad. My post was removed for being "off-topic".
    I really dunno what to hink about this and I am very disheartened by my post removing just asking questions. I hope this doesn't happen to you.

• Hot Boy.7138Hot Boy.7138 Member ✭✭✭

the stat swap on legendary weapons is useless cause you can't change the sigil. I have Bolt AND Shining Blade and I still walk around with 3 extra swords in my bag. It's ridiculous.

• Infusion.7149Infusion.7149 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Hot Boy.7138 said:
    the stat swap on legendary weapons is useless cause you can't change the sigil. I have Bolt AND Shining Blade and I still walk around with 3 extra swords in my bag. It's ridiculous.

It's not totally useless. If you plan on using a legendary in PvE and WvW , usually a swap from berserker to marauder does the trick if sigil of force or sigil of concentration is used.
    i.e. for chronos (sword/shield) + firebrand (staff) : Berserker's/commander's or whatever to minstrel's typically

• Hot Boy.7138Hot Boy.7138 Member ✭✭✭

@Infusion.7149 said:

@Hot Boy.7138 said:

It's not totally useless. If you plan on using a legendary in PvE and WvW , usually a swap from berserker to marauder does the trick if sigil of force or sigil of concentration is used.
    i.e. for chronos (sword/shield) + firebrand (staff) : Berserker's/commander's or whatever to minstrel's typically

In PvE I use sigil of force. In WvW i use sigil of draining and energy on my swords. So even in that regard, I can't use my legendary swords in both game modes.