Anet : Please improve PoF meta events

Zhaid Zhem.6508

Every Tequatl event : 4 maps, 200 people. Every Tarir event : 2-4 maps: 150-200 people. Etc, etc.Even in Living world's map there is still people.

But you wp on The Desolation or Domain of Vabbi, surprise it's empty.Every Serpent's ire : 1 map, 10 people (max), failure. Maws of Torment, same. However you can loot Intact Mosaic (4gold) no there is no people for these events, no matter you put an ad on LFG 1 hour before. (I try it several times, everyday ,since one week, only one success)Please,Maws of Torment : Make it a World boss with fixed timer.Every Serpent's ire : Delete this useless pre-event that last too long and bother everybody ; don't put Serpent's Ire on same timer than Tequatl/Shatterer. May be improve loot, like a chance to get an ascended chest or something.

Agreed, I had to wait 3 weeks to finally successfully do the serpents ire meta event, I just did it earlier today. 3 WEEKS! I‘m not kidding I had my character parked at the WP in the domain of vabbi and afked there every day. Maps are dead, nobody tags up for lfg and most metas are fails because especially serpents ire requires a lot of ppl(who know how to CC) I however think the rewards got much better via the intact mosaic which sells for 4g but it doesn’t seem to be enough to fill out metamaps. But something must be done to improve the metas of the pof maps without harming the other metas/worldbosses… it’s just sad that all the pof maps are empty as hell, it’s very hard to do achievements when you haven’t done them near launch

@"Dante.1763" said:Would be nice if this was to happen, but i highly doubt it will, to much work to do.

It's too bad.Because, except when there is a new collection from living world or legendary weapons, PoF maps and especially The Desolation and Domain of Vabbi, were deserted 6 month after release.The meta event are too discreet, unadvertised, you can walk the map for the first time you won't even know if it's a "meta-event" or a random event of random npc, and they offer nothing unique like tokens or accessorries you can't get elsewhere on the Oasis/first maps.... Like Hot maps and Living world maps.

It looks like we pay an expansion only for mounts and living world.

Archived