How many weeks it will take to fix the utility bar bug?

Eniam.8540

This has already been a problem for like a year. Maybe longer. It's just happening a lot more often now...

I had my Shiro bar change twice in one fight today, that was a fun surprise--having phase traversal be on three different buttons. -.-

But yeah, this was happening to Glint skills well over a year ago, but it was a lot more rare.

@phokus.8934 said:Use default layout and problem solved.

Hahahaha, welcome to the stone age. I started playing the game at the release, more than six year ago. Due the amount of classes, characters and configurable skills soon I stablished a logical pattern for every class: the 7 (which also hotkey in E) is used for mobility skills (as Judge's Intervention in Guardians, Bull Rush in Warriors, etc), the 8 and the 9 (which I hotkey in the mouse) are for the breakstun and extra utility, respectively. So that's 6 years creating an habit, a muscle memory skill developed to work subconsciously, specially usefull to perform in PvP/WvW (in which matters a lot).

...So I don't have any moral obligation to twist my mind and struggle with a new hotkey arrangement DUE THE LACK OF COMPETENCE FROM ANET'S PROGRAMMERS. Do your job. Problem solved.

@narcx.3570 said:

@Ralistu.1965 said:i play a renegade and have no idea of this bug...

keep in mind that i dont go into Spvp with this guy. so if thats where it happens the most, forget what i said haha

I've never had it happen with Mallyx/Kalla stances, but it happens all the kitten time when you go in and out of Shiro and Glint.

It happens with Mallyx/Kalla too, unfortunately. I have it happen all the time when raiding which is super frustrating ?

@LucianTheAngelic.7054 said:

@Ralistu.1965 said:i play a renegade and have no idea of this bug...

keep in mind that i dont go into Spvp with this guy. so if thats where it happens the most, forget what i said haha

I've never had it happen with Mallyx/Kalla stances, but it happens all the kitten time when you go in and out of Shiro and Glint.

It happens with Mallyx/Kalla too, unfortunately. I have it happen all the time when raiding which is super frustrating ?

Sucks... Never happened to me (luckily), but I really only play Renegade for like 6 minutes a week these days. After Dhuum dies, it's back to wvw roam spec on my rev for the rest of the week.

Archived