How to Not Save Payment Option

tomvill.3067

I would like to purchase Pof but the only option I see is to save a credit card number and I do NOT want this I,ve bought many things from ANET but I don't want my credit card number stored on there server but when I click on the drop down it gives me NO options other then to save it If that's how it is then I can always Not buy the upgrade

If you purchase it within the game rather than buy.guildwars2.com, you're given the option to save the card or not, but the key is automatically applied to the account. The webpage requires you to save the card, so the best you could do is remove it later or alternatively use PayPal to mask it, which is going to be the safer option either way.

The problem is it wont let me choose nothing it simply says it will save it and gives me No other option period There is NO option to not save the credit card and billing information So I guess I wont be buying pof then because I don't want to set up a pay pal account thanks guys for the responses

@tomvill.3067 said:There is NO option to not save the credit card and billing information

It's only an option when purchased through the gem store, which asks if you want to save it instead of forcing it (sample). The key is automatically applied when purchased however, so that may not be an option. If you want an alternative, https://www.dlgamer.com/us/games/buy-guild-wars-2-path-of-fire-43807

Archived