Best GvG Guild, Man for Man, Pound for Pound

EremiteAngel.9765

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First rule of Fight Guild: Always talk about Fight Guild.Second rule of Fight Guild: ALWAYS talk about Fight GuildThird rule of Fight Guild: Someone yells "Stop!", goes limp, taps out, they waypoint back to Keep.Forth rule of Fight Guild: Only 2 Guilds per fight...... unless we're bigger then they are- then we ass jam them both.Firth rule of Fight Guild: If someone wants to cap a tower, you throw his ass out of the squad. We don't do any of that PPT BS.Sixth Rule of Fight Guild: No Rangers or Deadeyes.
Seventh rule of Fight Guild: Fights go on as long as they have to, and then we throw Rams on their corpsesAnd the eighth and final rule: The ONLY reason to take Stonemist, is so someone else has to come and take it back.

As was alluded to in some other recent thread, the topic is only really relevant when there has been competetive play, otherwise the GvG guilds tend to just ebb-on casually or enter crumble-and-reform cycles.

I haven't paid enough attention lately, but while some say that the US scene is on an ebb at the moment, they at least seem to have had a tournament some six months ago (though I know nothing about the format or presence of guilds). EU has, to my knowledge, not had a proper tournament since february 2017. There was some commander-lottery FFA done a while back when people did not play with their guilds but I have not seen the actual guilds play competetively since the aforementioned time.

@GrahamW.5397 said:

@Kitta.3657 said:You have to actually GvG to be called a GvG guild.

gV and VCR are currently the best on NA. Watchout for CRT coming soon on NA and rQm is coming for EU ^-^

Its easy to call yourself the best when there's no one else bothering because gvg's are complete aids rn.

Your post reeks of excuses ¯\(ツ)/¯ I can't be bothered more than to clarify;I am not in VCR nor gV.

@Kitta.3657 said:

gV and VCR are currently the best on NA. Watchout for CRT coming soon on NA and rQm is coming for EU ^-^

Its easy to call yourself the best when there's no one else bothering because gvg's are complete aids rn.

Your post reeks of excuses ¯\
(ツ)
/¯ I can't be bothered more than to clarify;I am not in VCR nor gV.

What excuses? There's a reason the gvg scene died even more than it already was when pof came out. People in NA do RvR's but there's only a few guilds bothering to gvg rn because it sucks.

@GrahamW.5397 said:

(ツ)

What excuses? There's a reason the gvg scene died even more than it already was when pof came out. People in NA do RvR's but there's only a few guilds bothering to gvg rn because it sucks.

As if RvR was any better??! Makes no sense. If GvG is aids then outnumbered fights are even worse.

Your logic is dumb, oldheads would always say their meta was best and anything that followed is trash. Doesn't fucking matter to me. If you don't want to participate then don't and disappear. I answered the OP and I'm not here to circlejerk over nonsense.

@Kitta.3657 said:

(ツ)

As if RvR was any better??! Makes no sense. If GvG is aids then
outnumbered fights
are even worse.

Your logic is dumb, oldheads would always say their meta was best and anything that followed is trash. Doesn't kitten matter to me. If you don't want to participate then don't and disappear. I answered the OP and I'm not here to kitten over nonsense.

I just don't really agree that VCR or gV are the best, there's just not enough competition right now to state that. Also before Gixx moved and renamed to gV they lost to KRAB but I don't see you mentioning them.

@GrahamW.5397 said:

(ツ)

As if RvR was any better??! Makes no sense. If GvG is aids then
outnumbered fights
are even worse.

Your logic is dumb, oldheads would always say their meta was best and anything that followed is trash. Doesn't kitten matter to me. If you don't want to participate then don't and disappear. I answered the OP and I'm not here to kitten over nonsense.

I just don't really agree that VCR or gV are the best, there's just not enough competition right now to state that. Also before Gixx moved and renamed to gV they lost to KRAB but I don't see you mentioning them.

They've also beat KRAB last. VCR or gV have beat everyone that's doing GvGs so they are the best. That's the easy criteria I'm going by. It doesn't matter what you or I feel because we ALL have our own biases thus choosing a criteria that's not subjective seems the better choice to me. Saying there's no competition is again the logic I think is not worth considering, oldheads be oldheads.

Archived